Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Casa Bella Windows Inc.

Todd in Little Italy
Todd in Little Italy

Amazing job, and the easiest team to work with

From start to finish the team at Casa Bella was amazing. From the first meeting they set themselves apart from the competition. And then the instillation was flawless - the team was efficient and really took the time to do a great job. I couldn't recommend them more highly. They are the most professional team I have ever dealt with. Thanks!

Hello Todd,
Thanks you very much for such a glowing review. It was our pleasure working with you and we are pleased you were happy with the entire process. We also appreciate the recommendation. Thanks again for your kind words and we hope you enjoy your new windows.

excelcer
excelcer

Windows and front door

Very respectful of the property they layout rub mats and runners in areas of work. The crew I had showed they take pride in there workmanship. The follow up by Oliver was professional and prompt. The dead bolt was a bit sticky and Oliver address my concerns.

Thank you for your review. Our installation crew works hard to ensure your window and door replacement is as seamless and non-disruptive as possible, all while making sure the job is done correctly. We are glad you were happy with your overall experience with Casa Bella Windows and Doors.
Thanks again for your kind words and choosing Casa Bella.

Darryl &.
Darryl &.
1 review Newmarket, ON

Windows

(416) 650-1033
7630 Airport Road, Mississauga
L4T4H4

Great product and professional installation. Workers were on time and were respectful. They cleaned up the work areas well. All work exceeded our expectations.

Hello Darryl,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It's our business to exceed your expectations - that's what's kept us in business for all these years. Our team at Casa Bella Windows and Doors takes pride in their work - thank you for recognizing it. We hope you enjoy your new windows and thanks again for the review,

RS
RS
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Windows installation

Overall very satisfied with the sales experience and the installation was on schedule and the installation crew was great.

Hello and thank you for submitting a review. We're glad you were satisfied with the entire experience as our goal is to make sure it's a seamless process. Thanks for deciding to use Casa Bella and we hope you enjoy your new windows.

Dottie in Toronto
Dottie in Toronto
1 review Nobleton, ON

Windows and Doors replaced

I did my windows with Casa Bella in March and I couldn’t be happier. I had approximately 74 windows and 4 doors replaced with them. I absolutely knew nothing about windows and who to hire, but I did my homework. I met with many window companies, but once I met German from Casa Bella, I felt comfortable with him. He explained everything to me. I must have called him 3 times a week still asking him questions (and he always took my calls) before I made my decision. What I liked about German is that he was an installer years ago so he could answer any questions I had and made me feel at ease as this was a big investment for me. German explained to me the different types of windows and how the process would be for my home given that some of the windows were 3-storeys and higher. German had informed me that the installers would need a big machine (cherry picker?) in order to reach the highest windows and it may dig up the ground a bit, but would not be permanent (my grounds look perfect now). I was given the time frame of three weeks for the installation. The men that came to install made the process so nice, the three weeks flew by. Kyle and his group were great to have in my home. They cleaned up every night and were so thoughtful to me and my family. They took the time to explain things to me and always told me I could ask them questions any time I needed to. Not only do my windows look absolutely beautiful, but they made a big difference in heating, air conditioning cost and in the overall look of my home. The whole process was so positive from German to the installers Kyle, Chris, Manny and Josh, I would definitely recommend Casa Bella Windows and Doors. Whether you have 7 windows or 74 windows to be replaced, they will do a fantastic job for you.

Hello Dottie,
Thanks so much for your thoughtful review and kind words for German and our installation team. We realize that replacing your windows can seem like a daunting task, but as you mentioned we make it our business to ensure you're well informed about the process. Thank you for the recommendation and we hope you enjoy your new windows and doors.

Lori in Hamilton
Lori in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Window Replacement Review

(416) 650-1033
7630 Airport Road, Mississauga
L4T4H4

We were very pleased with Sales Rep. German from Casa Bella Windows. Reliable, knowledgeable, and very professional. He worked with us and helped us to make some difficult decision and choices. He sent us an equally wonderful installation team Billy, Don, Andrew and Noel! All professional, prompt, hardworking with superb workmanship skills! Team leader Bill, went that extra mile and fitted a shelf above my kitchen sink. They took great pride in their product and workmanship. Further to that, they are a well-oiled team, working in a fast and efficient way. I am so pleased with everything and would highly recommend.

Hello Lori,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for Casa Bella Windows and Doors. Our entire team takes pride in the work they do and work hard to make sure the customer experience is a positive one all they way through the renovation process. We appreciate your kind words for both German and the installation team and will make sure to pass them on. Thanks again and we hope you enjoy your new windows.

Michael
Michael
1 review Pickering, ON

New windows

The experience with Casa Bella was great from day one when they came to our home for the estimate, to the crew cleaning up after the job was done. Everyone I met with the company is proud to work there and it shows with everything they do. We made a great choice with Casa Bella.

Hello Michael,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Our team takes pride in the work we do and your kind words justify our efforts. We know you have a choice and appreciate that decided on using Casa Bella Windows and Doors. Thanks again and enjoy your new windows.

Peter
Peter

Window replacement

Casa Bella installers were skilled, efficient and tidy. Eight windows were replaced and trimmed in approximately 1.5 days
Windows are excellent quality, and we got a superior (3 pane) product, for less than the cost estimates to go with a lesser (2 pane) product
External noise coming into the house is greatly reduced, this was an excellent upgrade, completed entirely to our satisfaction

Hello Peter,
Thanks for taking the time to submit a review. Our main focus is to ensure we provide a quality product and an excellent customer experience. We're glad you've noticed a reduction in external noise and you should also notice a reduction in your energy costs. Thanks again and enjoy your new windows (and peace and quiet).

Casa Bella Windows

jppuopolo
jppuopolo

New Windows

Very professional crew with attention to details. Cleaned up afterwards and made sure to do a walk through with me at the completion of the job

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Our team really tries hard to ensure there is minimal mess and disruption during the process of replacing your windows. We are glad you are happy with your overall experience with Casa Bella Windows and hope you enjoy your new windows. Thanks again for the review and the high score.

Tiago & Christine  in Georgetown
Tiago & Christine in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Windows installation

Liked the fact that Casa Bella Windows Manufacture their own windows and was able to customize wood casings to accommodate our existing wood shutters we already had without having to replace them to new ones, which was also a key factor in choosing a good window manufacturer who was able to accommodate our requests.
Casa Bella Windows are great quality well built windows at a reasonable price also has great colour and windows options too. Friendly and helpful staff, German was our salesman he answered all our questions and concerns in a professional, courteous manner.
**Casa Bella Installation Team; Amazing crew!! :)
Billy, Donny, Andrew, Noel, Chris
Thank you for all your hard work! You provided excellent, friendly, courteous customer service the crew went over and beyond our expectations!!

Tiago and Christine,
Thank you for your review outlining your recent experience with Casa Bella Windows and Doors. The fact that we manufacture, install and service our windows mean you don't have to worry about any aspect of the process. We are proud of our entire team at Casa Bella and are glad they made your experience a positive one and exceeded your expectations. We know you have a choice so thank you for choosing Casa Bella Windows and Doors. Thanks again for your kind words - we'll be sure to pass them along. Enjoy your new windows.

CBW

More about Casa Bella Windows Inc.

BETTER INSTALLATION. LOWER ENERGY COSTS
Windows and doors are one of the most significant purchases you'll make when building or renovating your home. It's something you want to get right - the first time. That's why homeowners across the GTA choose Casa Bella Windows & Doors, with more than 60 years experience in manufacturing and installation.
At Casa Bella, your window and door specialists:
• Choose from an extensive selection of windows. From the economical Classic range to the premium Uniqwood series, we can meet your individual requirements.
• Our standard and specialty selection of windows include Casement Windows that are easy to operate and energy efficient; Vertical/Horizontal Sliding Windows that offers an economical design with maximum ventilation; dramatic Bay and Bow windows that make a statement, add contour and increase the natural lighting in your home; and contemporary specialty shaped that add a distinctive touch to your home.
• When it comes to doors, Casa Bella has a complete list of options for your home. Steel entry doors are energy efficient and can reduce your energy bills; fiberglass and wood doors add a cosy, homely touch; patio and garden doors add an extra touch of summer and allow easy access to the outdoors.

At Casa Bella, we manufacture and install the best quality windows and doors.

Customer service is our number one priority. We never outsource the installation of your new windows and doors to a sub-contractor. All of our professional installation crews are bonded and insured Casa Bella employees who are paid to do the job right, the first time.

Trust. Quality. Service