Carpet Villa Limited

Reviews for Carpet Villa Limited

NK
NK

New Carpet

Buying a new house has many unknowns. In many cases you end up spending more than you had anticipated. This happened to us which forced us to re-consider how we were going to furnish the new home. In our case it became very simple. The only areas we could afford to add new furniture was the living room since we had no furniture, an old office desk and a couple of beds for the kids all had to be discarded. The wife’s dream of a new bedroom set continues to be a dream. Unfortunately, when we moved in the carpeting was in very bad shape needing to be the first priority to be tackled. We decided that we look for a low-cost carpet solution which allowed us to furnish the living room.

After visiting six different carpet outlets you get the sense of what you can and cannot afford. Our visit to Carpet Villa stood out. We were greeted by Matthew and his friendly-hairy-assistant Skeeter. As with any purchase you want to buy quality for the lowest price possible. Matthew assured us that we were going to get quality without paying brand-name prices. What distinguishes Matthew is his ability to listen and understand what you are looking for. Matthew treats you as if he has known you for many years. He provided an excellent quote as he assured us during our initial visit.

The installation of the carpet was excellent and the look of the carpet turned out better than we had anticipated. Matthew’s selection of the under pad another very important component provided wonderfully comfortable cushioning. We are very pleased with the outcome.

Since most carpet buyers visit multiple stores to better understand their options we suggest that you include Carpet Villa as one of them.

OREN from Toronto
OREN from Toronto

Commercial Flooring Installation

I've used Carpet Villa for both residential and most recently a commercial project. The Ber's always help to find the right products for the application (carpet, laminate, vinyl, hardwood, underpads, and probably more) and the installers worked hard and got the job done as quick as possible. Will use again. No problems. Good guys.

Thank you so much for the praise, your last commercial project was a bit more challenging with the different floors and the almost 100 year old house converted to an office but it looks great.

I hope you settle in your new office and you find it more prosperous there.

g.l.patterson
g.l.patterson

Great Service and product

Matthew was very helpful and did everything to make sure we would be happy and we are!!. The Carpet installers were excellent and we are very satisfied with a job well done. Thank you

I'm so glad that you are happy with our service; it is what we strive for. Enjoy your new flooring and I hope that you guys get years of happiness and joy out if it!

Private User reviews Muskoka, ON

Selection and installation of new wool carpet

The people at Carpet Villa are extremely helpful and go out of there way to help you find the perfect carpet to meet your taste and budget. I specifically wanted a natural greenguard certified wool carpet, and they helped me find the perfect one within my price range, had it ordered immediately, and installed perfectly. Their install person is a perfectionist. Needless to say I'm extremely happy with the service and the product. Thank you carpet villa and specifically Jonathan for all your help. - Amy

I am glad you really adore what you have selected; and I'm sure you and your family will enjoy it for years to come.

Thank you for joining our flooring family!

John from Toronto
John from Toronto

Rg/Carpet Sale

Great service and nice people. Jonathan and Matthew go above and beyond to satisfy the customer. I recommend them without reservation for any flooring needs you could possibly have in the GTA.

Thank you for the great review; we are glad that we were able to easily help you find exactly what you were looking for.

Enjoy and use you rug in good health and happiness.

Deborah
Deborah

laminate instalation

We live in a condo. Had to replace some carpet with either engineered wood, to match the existing, or pick a less expensive alternative, laminate. Carpet Villa did the job while we were away - arrived home to a done job - cleaned up & everything.

Leslie
Leslie

Hardwood Floors

These people are all about volume and not quality. I had to have them back at our house twice for the chunky and worn hardwood they installed. I am now spring cleaning and also realized that they moved our furniture back over the other worn and chunky hardwood that they tried to cover up. BIG BIG fail on Carpet Villa. Buyer beware.

You never contacted us or came back to fix it as it is still broken. Please see my texts to one of the owners of the company as he just keeps giving me the run-around. This what happens to good family businesses that are run by the kids.

Unfortunately we were un-aware of this situation but sometimes wood can 'blossom' with humidity or it could have been damaged otherwise as it's a natural product. I'm sorry that you feel that way about Carpet Villa and we would have liked hearing directly from you on that situation as we do NOT manufacture of the wood and we take pride in our service and quality of workmanship. However you have not included that we have been back to you place a few times to replace some boards and the custom stained stair nosing that was damaged by third party and we did NOT charge you any extra. As for the wood it was used from the exact same shipment in the owner of Carpet Villa's personal house and he does not have a problem.

Meiko from Toronto
Meiko from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

wall to wall carpet and installation

They were referred by a contractor who was working to upgrade the main and second floor (3 bedroom and the hall way) of my rental space. The flooring of the second floor needed serious replacement fast and low budget. I visited their showroom, picked the carpet and got an estimate for the materials and installation, they came to measure in 2 days and installed less than a week time. The work process was very efficient and got excellent work value for the cost. The floor installation quality is my contractor who is very meticulous in everything approved as "Good workmanship". They are also very pleasant and friendly people. I had very tight budget, but, now it looks like 200% upgraded. Thank you Carpet Villa, much appreciated!

Meiko we are so glad that we could transform your place to a beautiful rental property you will be proud to show. I know that you will rent with ease now.

Thank you so much for taking your time in writing this review we appreciate all customer feedback.

Emily from Toronto
Emily from Toronto

Hardwood refinishing

We were referred to Jonathan by our real estate agent to have the original hardwood in our home refinished.

Although they are called Carpet Villa, Jonathan and his team did an amazing job! The hardwood was in rough condition (gaps, missing areas) but they did an excellent job bringing the floor back to life. The pieces they had to slot in blend in with the rest of the floor beautifully.

Jonathan gave us an honest quote, the refinishers arrived on time and worked diligently and all parties were extremely communicative and friendly. We also had a tight timeline and Jonathan was flexible around our schedule, which took a load off our minds.

I would highly recommend Carpet Villa and will be using their services again in the future.

Sania from Toronto
Sania from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Carpet order & installation

My husband and I were on a tight budget and needed a wool carpet for our basement. We were expecting our first baby and spent most of our money ensuring the basement floor is warm and comfortable for our new arrival. Jonathan at Carpet Villa stuck to our budget and didn’t even show me carpets that were out of our price range. He was very knowledgeable and we found something that was just perfect for us. The installation guys were fantastic! Before starting the installation they took the time to explain the whole process to me. They made me feel in control and were very kind. The whole process was extremely painless and simply enjoyable. I would recommend Carpet Villa to anyone!

More about Carpet Villa Limited

Family run sales/ service for residential/ commercial Carpet, wood flooring installation and re-finishing, laminates, area rugs. . .
Looking for Carpet & Rug Retailers pros in Downsview?