Carick Home Improvements

Reviews for Carick Home Improvements

terry-kelly in Toronto
terry-kelly in Toronto

Complete Home Renovation

We would like to express our appreciation to Carick Home Improvements for the quality work recently completed at our residence. After reviewing several proposals from other firms, my wife and I made the decision to put the renovation work at our Davisville Village home in the capable hands of Joel and his tradesmen.

Joel was professional in his approach to providing an accurate scope of work and contract price for our extensive renovation. This included interior upgrades, new flooring, complete kitchen demolition and replacement to a more functional layout, new second floor bathroom and basement powder room and laundry area. All new electrical wiring and complete plumbing replacements were completed as well as new windows throughout. The sub-contractors brought in by Joel were courteous, respectful of our surrounding's and excellent at their trades.

Moira and I are very happy with the services provided by Carick Homes Improvements and will certainly use Joel again for future projects. We would also recommend Joel to others for similar home renovation projects.

Terry & Moira (2021)

Kitchen renovation and addition

We are "over the moon" happy with the job performed by Carick Homes and their amazing trades in bringing our 90 year old home into the 21st century! They worked in partnership with us to deliver our dream kitchen! What we got every step of the way was absolutely professionalism. There was no problem that they didn't have a solution. The result is an absolutely beautiful modern kitchen, that includes an extension on our home and new deck! They also successfully navigated the many ups and downs and closures during the pandemic! They care about their business and are truly number one in customer service!

Brent
Brent

basement renovations

We selected Carick based on a recommendation of a friend that had a very positive experience. We were not disappointed. We hired Carick Home Improvements to create a self-contained basement apartment in our home. Despite the obstacles of the pandemic that occurred as work started, Carick was able to find workarounds and get the job done. The trades and workers selected by Carick were first class. Carick was very accessible to answer questions and ready to assist when problem solving was necessary. At the end of the day, we are very happy with the results and do not hesitate to recommend Carrick. In fact, based on our recommendation, a close friend also choose Carick to do a kitchen expansion

Gordon in Toronto
Gordon in Toronto

Complete condo renovation

Incredibly positive reno experience. Excellent quality work and Joel Scopelleti was wonderful to work with. High quality workmanship, great problem solving, and lots of laughs along the way. And best off all - on budget and on time despite pandemic!

Shanti in Scarborough
Shanti in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Renovation

I had the best experience with Joel and his team at Carrick Home Improvement. They were courteous, punctual and very respectful.  I highly recommend Joel and his team. I appreciate Joel’s transparency  and honesty when I had questions or concerns during the renovation.   I am very happy with the results!  They really know their stuff!

Shanti

Harold
Harold

Bathroom Renovation

Before we chose to use Carick for a renovation project on our home, we met with many companies – it was important to us that we work with the right people that would do quality work and that we could trust. We are very happy with our decision and have now used Carick for several projects. While the end results are fantastic, the process was excellent as well. The people are reliable and accountable to their customers and they really care about the quality of their work. We will continue to use Carick for projects in the future.

John
John

Complete condo renovation

Firstly, let me say that Joel (from Carick Homes) is honest, and a person I can work with. He quoted me a fixed price for a complete gutting and renovation of my entire condo, and he stuck to that price. He did not nickel and dime me. For example, when I changed my mind from wood to marble for the bathroom door frame, he did not charge me extra to remove and replace the frame (though of course I paid for the marble tiles). ¬
I am very pleased with the result of his renovations – my new kitchen, new bathroom, new study, new livingroom. He even threw in a couple of extras such as putting up my bookcases.
In particular, I love the tile work he did – kitchen floor, bathrooms, and a difficult tiling of my foyer floor. I live in an older condo (1957) with uneven floors, cement walls throughout, and an electrical nightmare. Joel dealt with it all.
My only complaint is that he was slow. Everything took longer than he at first suggested. If I were to do anything differently, I would come more often to the condo and check on progress.

GeoffLeB
GeoffLeB

bathroom renovation

I had the bathroom totally rebuilt by Carik in 2011. There was a minor problem with the caulking but on calling Joel he had a man around the next day to fix it. In 2018 the shower stopped working - no water. I called Joel asking him to fix it and since this was seven years after installation I fully expected to pay for this. In short order a plumber appeared and replaced the cartridge and there was no charge which I found difficult to believe.
In 2014 I had water in my basement. I called Joel and his team arrived, dug up the basement floor and installed the necessary tile and sump pump. I have had no water in my basement since.
I had a second bathroom rebuilt by Carik in 2015 and I am totally happy with that.
I could not have asked for better quality of work or better after sales service.

Robinchan1958 in Toronto
Robinchan1958 in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

Joel and the Carick team did a great job with our bathroom renovation. Work was done safely and reliably, it was a stress free experience, who can say that about a renovation! Questions were answered promptly, the site was always clean and safe. We would definitely use your company again for any future work.

Don in Toronto
Don in Toronto

Condo Renovation

Carick Home Improvements recently completed a full demo and rebuild of our three bedroom condo in Etobicoke and to say the least we are thrilled!

From the very onset to the completion of the project we were totally impressed by Geno and his Team. He went to great lengths to explain every step and process from the development of initial contract to the close out of the Permits. Every question and every request throughout the build was addressed in a prompt and timely fashion and Geno went out of his way to ensure that we were making informed and intelligent decisions.

Geno in himself was a gift but we would be remiss in we didn’t mention his Team. From the men doing the demolition and construction to the long list of suppliers Geno depends on and recommended, we found dealing with each and every one of them to be a rewarding experience. They listened, heard what we said and then met or exceeded our expectations in all matters. The Carick Team worked with us to ensure quality was provided and cost savings opportunities were being optimised.

The attention to detail, service and professionalism that Carick Home Improvements demonstrates from pre-build to day two support is outstanding.

We highly recommend Carick Home Improvements to anyone seeking highly professional home renovation services and to make their home improvement dreams come true.

More about Carick Home Improvements

Carick Home Improvements is a Nine Time Award Winning Renovator. A second generation, family-owned, home renovation contractor. Established in 1975, we are celebrating over 40 years of delivering quality craftsmanship, technical expertise and sterling customer service, combined with a flair for developing creative solutions that allow us to meet our ...
Looking for Kitchen Planning & Renovation pros in York?