Carick Home Improvements

Reviews for Carick Home Improvements

Harold
Harold

Bathroom Renovation

Before we chose to use Carick for a renovation project on our home, we met with many companies – it was important to us that we work with the right people that would do quality work and that we could trust. We are very happy with our decision and have now used Carick for several projects. While the end results are fantastic, the process was excellent as well. The people are reliable and accountable to their customers and they really care about the quality of their work. We will continue to use Carick for projects in the future.

John
John

Complete condo renovation

Firstly, let me say that Joel (from Carick Homes) is honest, and a person I can work with. He quoted me a fixed price for a complete gutting and renovation of my entire condo, and he stuck to that price. He did not nickel and dime me. For example, when I changed my mind from wood to marble for the bathroom door frame, he did not charge me extra to remove and replace the frame (though of course I paid for the marble tiles). ¬
I am very pleased with the result of his renovations – my new kitchen, new bathroom, new study, new livingroom. He even threw in a couple of extras such as putting up my bookcases.
In particular, I love the tile work he did – kitchen floor, bathrooms, and a difficult tiling of my foyer floor. I live in an older condo (1957) with uneven floors, cement walls throughout, and an electrical nightmare. Joel dealt with it all.
My only complaint is that he was slow. Everything took longer than he at first suggested. If I were to do anything differently, I would come more often to the condo and check on progress.

GeoffLeB
GeoffLeB

bathroom renovation

I had the bathroom totally rebuilt by Carik in 2011. There was a minor problem with the caulking but on calling Joel he had a man around the next day to fix it. In 2018 the shower stopped working - no water. I called Joel asking him to fix it and since this was seven years after installation I fully expected to pay for this. In short order a plumber appeared and replaced the cartridge and there was no charge which I found difficult to believe.
In 2014 I had water in my basement. I called Joel and his team arrived, dug up the basement floor and installed the necessary tile and sump pump. I have had no water in my basement since.
I had a second bathroom rebuilt by Carik in 2015 and I am totally happy with that.
I could not have asked for better quality of work or better after sales service.

Robinchan1958 in Toronto
Robinchan1958 in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

Joel and the Carick team did a great job with our bathroom renovation. Work was done safely and reliably, it was a stress free experience, who can say that about a renovation! Questions were answered promptly, the site was always clean and safe. We would definitely use your company again for any future work.

Don in Toronto
Don in Toronto

Condo Renovation

Carick Home Improvements recently completed a full demo and rebuild of our three bedroom condo in Etobicoke and to say the least we are thrilled!

From the very onset to the completion of the project we were totally impressed by Geno and his Team. He went to great lengths to explain every step and process from the development of initial contract to the close out of the Permits. Every question and every request throughout the build was addressed in a prompt and timely fashion and Geno went out of his way to ensure that we were making informed and intelligent decisions.

Geno in himself was a gift but we would be remiss in we didn’t mention his Team. From the men doing the demolition and construction to the long list of suppliers Geno depends on and recommended, we found dealing with each and every one of them to be a rewarding experience. They listened, heard what we said and then met or exceeded our expectations in all matters. The Carick Team worked with us to ensure quality was provided and cost savings opportunities were being optimised.

The attention to detail, service and professionalism that Carick Home Improvements demonstrates from pre-build to day two support is outstanding.

We highly recommend Carick Home Improvements to anyone seeking highly professional home renovation services and to make their home improvement dreams come true.

Professional Team at Carick

I am extremely happy with my renovation project completed by Carick Home improvements. Geno was very professional and was in constant contact from start to finish and was very happy with the trades they used to completed my project from Paul building my separate entrance , Vince and his team framing and drywall to Slava who did an amazing job on the tiling and finishes. It was a big job main floor rebuild as well as converting the basement into a legal soundproof/firewall basement apartment. Carick took care of my plans, permit as well as the complete renovation. It was a large project for me to undertake and I am so glad I decided to go with Carick.

Manuel in Bathurst
Manuel in Bathurst
1 review Middle River, NB

Fully Satisfied

We moved to new offices 6 years ago and used Carrick as our main contractor. They had the most reasonable quotation among several who bid on our project. Our office area is about 1,300 sf with a few partitions.
The project was completed on time and within budget.
We are fully satisfied with the performance of Carrick and will not hesitate to recommend them.

Freddy in Toronto
Freddy in Toronto

Condo Renovation - Liberty Village

I write this recommendation of Joel and Carick Home Improvements as a General Contractor. We had the pleasure of working with Carick Home Improvements on the renovation of our condo. We were very impressed with the professionalism, quality work and work habits of the guys. We are retired seniors and to top it off new in town. It has been a bit overwhelming, however their assistance and patience was very helpful to us. From helping us with design, choosing the materials to maintaining a clean job site. It was a pleasure working with them and we don't hesitate to recommend their services.

Basement and Family Room renovation

Carick gutted and finished our pool table room and made it a man-cave, and gutted and finished our family room, and made it a more comfortable room, with a separate office space. Every trades-person who worked on this job was excellent. Carick paid a great deal of attention to the details, and involved us in all the decision making. The suppliers that Carick recommended were also excellent. Carick was on site frequently, and supervised all stages of this large project. We are thrilled with the final product!

More about Carick Home Improvements

Carick Home Improvements is a Nine Time Award Winning Renovator. A second generation, family-owned, home renovation contractor. Established in 1975, we are celebrating over 40 years of delivering quality craftsmanship, technical expertise and sterling customer service, combined with a flair for developing creative solutions that allow us to meet our client's needs on time.