Card's Appliances

Cheryl
Cheryl
4 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Purchase dryer, delivery, hook-up

We were greeted upon arrival to Card's, explained product options of dryers in store. Since we needed one quickly we bought in stock. Next day delivery, removed old dryer, vacuumed exhaust hose, switched dryer door to suit laundry room location. Hook up for our steam option on dryer. I will buy again locally at Card's as they go the extra for their customers.

Jordan from Whitchurch-stouffville
Jordan from Whitchurch-stouffville
5 reviews Stouffville, ON

New Fridge, Stove and Dishwasher

We shopped around for the Samsung appliances we wanted and Graydon put together an unbeatable package for us that included installation and disposal of our old units. The installers were professional and worked around our schedule and other contractors in the house. We are very happy with the service provided as well as the product. They really spruced up our aging kitchen and made it more functional. Would recommend Card's to anyone.

Janet McGhee from Uxbridge
Janet McGhee from Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Water softener

I have hard water and knew that I needed a water softener. I had it installed and it worked great. After about 6 months, I noticed a small leak, and the installer came and fixed it up for no charge. Great product and great service when I needed it.

jennifer in the gta
jennifer in the gta
22 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

New Washing Machine

We have purchased many appliances from Card's over the years our latest was a new front loader washing machine. Our old machine gave up during the Christmas holidays and laundry soon accumulated. We headed to Card's and had a new machine installed in less than 48 hours and the laundry piles quickly disappeared.

Bruno F in Stouffville
Bruno F in Stouffville
3 reviews WHITCHURCH, ON

Water softener

In 2009, I moved into my new home in Stouffville. Upon moving to my home, I quickly realized That I had hard water and needed a Water Softener. I knew nothing at the time about what a water softener does. I went to a few of the big box stores like Sears and Home Depot but none where knowledgeable enough. I then went to a couple of local stores in Stouffville and I settled for Card's appliances. The owner has been in buisiness for over 20 years in Stouffville. He explained in detail why is a water softener needed in Stouffville and when time came to recommend a water softener, he didn't try to sell me the most expensive one but the one that would better suit my needs. The overall experience at Card's appliances was great was his price was competitive with the water softeners in the same category. I've gone back to Card's appliances regularely over the past 4 years to purchase water softener salt. I would recommend this store to anyone.