Value City Furniture

Sara in Baltimore
Sara in Baltimore
8 reviews , MD

Furniture store

Valu City Furniture is a great place to buy furniture, especially for those on a budget who don't want to resort to buying from IKEA. They have a huge selection of quality furniture (much of which are name brands, including American Signature) at low prices, with reasonable delivery rates. I shopped around for furniture when I first bought my house, wanting to make sure that I got the best quality for the best price. When I saw the same exact furniture for less than half the price at Value City than one of the name brand furniture stores, I was sold. In the past year, I have bought a dining room set, split box spring, coffee table, end table, bed, nightstand, and dresser from them, and have been very pleased. I highly recommend!