Mattresses

1218 Us Highway 31 N
Greenwood
IN
UNITED STATES

I bought a Rocker in Value City Furniture....it was in good condition when we bought...My husband sat on that once only...It turned out with in few days....We went to store to return that...The store manager rejected to exchange..after long argument he agreed to return......I t was a bad experience to me

Linda in Indianapolis

1218 Us Highway 31 N
Greenwood
IN
UNITED STATES

Purchased As IS couch. speficilly asked if the electric on the reclyers worked and was guaranteed that they did. The only problem with couch was stains. Now I have a large couch that the electric does not work on one side and the other side goes back but saggs badly. When I returned to store was told in a rude way that it was not their problem, I bought AS IS.