Canlik Kitchens

A s.
A s.
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Kitchen refacing

Canlik did an excellent job refacing my kitchen cupboards. They were extremely professional in the way they handled the job which was done in a timely manner. When they left at night, the kitchen was thoroughly cleaned so that I could still use the stove and the refrigerator which was greatly appreciated. Questions were answered quickly and in a professional manner. I would highly recommend them and will be using them in the future for refacing my bathrooms. Victor was excellent to deal with and very knowledgeable.

An excellent company with whom to deal.

Dear A s

Thank you so very much for your compliments. I am very pleased to know that our installation team is able to minimize the disturbance of your daily family life. I believe communications helps a lot to reduce the unavoidable stress during the installation process. We understand that it is not an easy situation for any family to be without a functioning kitchen even for several days. We wish you and the family enjoy your newly upgraded kitchen in years to come.

Anna Chin in Ajax
Anna Chin in Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Excellent job.

Professional Service, job completed on schedule, reasonable pricing. This is the third time I have used Canlik's services for countertops and cabinets with excellent results. I would highly recommend. Anna

Hi Anna,

Thank you very much for your recommendation. It is our honor to have the opportunity to several you again and again. Hope you enjoy your Kitchen and bath room in years to come.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

New Condo Kitchen

We recently downsized to a condo but its kitchen needed some updating before we move in.

In March, I read great reviews on Canlik Kitchen and decided to get a quote on the kitchen renovation.

As this was our first kitchen renovation experience, Victor was very patience with us and explained all the questions that we had so that we will be able to make an intelligent decision. He did not pressure us to commit but simply allow us to decide.

By the end April, we had Canlik Kitchen to renovate our condo kitchen by refacing the cabinets and installing new counter, faucet and sink.

Simon and his crew were very professional in carrying out the renovation. They overcame a number of unexpected challenges and managed to start and compete the job as per scheduled. Our condo was left in a very clean state when the crew left each day.

We enjoyed the entire no pressure experience from start to finish. We are very happy with the finished work and at a reasonable price. Victor and Simon were very flexible in accommodating our schedule and also very responsive whenever contacted.

I have already told others, who were interested in renovating their kitchens, about Canlik and Victor.

Dear David,

It was so nice to have the opportunity to serve you and the family in your particular stage of life. As you mentioned, something unexpected always happen in the most unexpected time. The positive is that we all will be fine as long as we believe in each others. We are so happy to know that we can at least ease part of your stress when you are starting your new page of life. We, all members of Canlik, wish you all the very best and enjoy your condo life.

Snuts in Mississauga
Snuts in Mississauga

Absolutely the best

I got my kitchen cabinets resurfaced in summer 2017.
I'm happy to say after 2 years, everything still works perfectly and looks like new. We get so many compliments.

Fantastic job, very professionally done. No time or cost overruns. Victor gave us so many ideas for saving on costs and knocked down a few of my expensive ideas.
I must also mention that Simon, who fits the cabinets. is a perfectionist. He does not miss anything and the results are very professional. He won't let go of a fitting that just works so-so and will finish only when it works smooth like butter.
And finally Madeline, who keeps the back office running with effecient coordination.
The best part is, they are not even expensive when compared with a few other top companies here at Homestars.

All my cabinet fronts were replaced, with new hardware and a new pots and pans cabinet with drawer was fitted.
Last year, one of my drawers started not closing properly. I just called and Simon came in, ordered new parts and fixed it - without any charge.

I continue to recommend them to my friends and hope that they keep up the quality of work for years to come.

Dear Snuts,

Thank you so very much of your compliments. We are so happy to know that you are enjoying the kitchen from the moment we finished it. Simon and his team, indeed, take pride of their works and always do their best to deliver what they have. I also want to thank you for your referrals. We rely on our customers help to survive. Heading to 30 years of service in the industry, we will be keeping up our quality of work. Thank you again for your business and trust.

Kitchen Reno in Scarborough
Kitchen Reno in Scarborough

Kitchen Renovation

Victor, I wanted to send you a note & let you know how thrilled we are with our new kitchen transformation. You, Simon & your entire team have done an excellent job. Having been in the "Service Industry" for over 30 years, I know how important "Customer Service' Truly is. Simon & your professional installation team certainly tick off all the boxes in the Customer Service area. All changes & minor adjustments were quickly resolved by Simon. It was a pleasure doing business with Canlik Kitchens.

Dear Value Customer,

Thank you for letting me know that you are thrilled with your new kitchen transformation. I am so pleased that the complicity of your project did not cause too much stress on you and your family. There are indeed certain adjustments that Simon and his team need to address to achieve best possible outcome. Hope you and the family enjoy the kitchens in the coming years.

homestarsMiller01 in Vaughan
homestarsMiller01 in Vaughan

Kitchen Renovation

We recently renovated our kitchen. We decided to keep the original counter top, so needed a company to reface lower cabinets as well as install new upper cabinets.  Our experience with Canlik Kitchens was excellent. They were very thorough when estimating the job, answering questions and accommodating any changes – they also kept to the timeline that was agreed upon. The installation team and sales team worked seamlessly together throughout the project to ensure we were completely satisfied.  They were professional and responsive with excellent attention to detail.  We would not hesitate to use their company again should the need arise.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your compliments. We believe that every family is different and there are always more than one way to address the special needs of families. Yours is a very good example that we can work out specific solutions with communications based on trust. Thank you for your trust and wish you and the family enjoy the kitchen always.

Kitchen Renovation

If we ever have to do another kitchen, we will definitely call Canlik Kitchens. We took a long time to decide between a ‘reno’ and a completely new kitchen and never felt pressured or rushed to make a decision. In fact, Canlik told us that our current cabinets still looked good and didn’t necessarily need changing. We finally decided to modify/add some cabinets and were worried about the new cabinets matching the old ones. They did an excellent job matching our stain perfectly in the new cabinetry. They also arranged for installation of new counter tops and the installers could not have done a better job. Everyone, from Canlik people (Victor, Simon and Mark) to the counter installation crew were respectful of our house and went out of their way to clean up the work site every evening. Simon communicated regularly with us, letting us know when people would come and how long a job wold take. The whole job was done efficiently, went exactly as planned and our ‘new’ kitchen is a pleasure to be in. We are giving them a well-deserved 10 out of 10!

Dear Customer,

It was such a great pleasure to have the opportunity to serve you and the family. I understand that it was not an easy decision when you have a "good" kitchen but not good enough for your family. There is always dilemma that should you "tear down a good kitchen and start from scratch" or "build on existing good kitchen and make it GREAT"? It proved that, in your case, building on existing "already good" kitchen and make it "a great one" is a more effective and attainable solution, although it is not an easy project.

We enjoy the challenge and it needs lot of trust from both parties to make it works.

Thanks again

Leslie in Leaside
Leslie in Leaside

Excellent Work

I first used Canlik Kitchens 10 years ago for a renovation in my Leaside kitchen and was very impressed with their attention to detail and the quality of their work. When I recently downsized to a condo, I called them again to provide new quartz counters for the kitchen and powder room and new sinks and faucets. Again, the workmanship was excellent and the timeline exactly as promised, without any delays or cost over-runs. Victor especially deserves high praise for his integrity and thoughtfulness.

Hi Leslie,
It is a great honor to be able to serve you again. Thank you for giving us this great opportunity. I am so pleased to see you again with joy and peace. Please enjoy every moment in the kitchen.
Victor | Simon

Kitchen Cupboards Refacing

What a great experience! I am so happy with my new cupboards as well as appreciating the workmanship of Canlik and Ming, the installer. They were installed with no fuss and were done 1 day ahead of time. I would recommend Canlik to anyone who asks. Thanks for a job well done.
Marlene

Hi Marlene,

Thank you for your compliments. I am very please to know that you are "so happy" with your new kitchen. Wish you enjoy your kitchen for many years to come.

Victor | Simon and Canlik Team

Dani12345 in Toronto
Dani12345 in Toronto

Kitchen project

We worked with Canlik to reface our cabinets and install a quartz counter. The whole experience was great from the start - Victor came to our home to show us design options and take preliminary measurements, on time and at our convenience. The project itself only took a few days, and the workmanship is impeccable. The installers were very nice and tidy, leaving our home with as little disruption as possible. We're very happy with our new kitchen and would highly recommend Canlik!

Hi Dani,
It is our honor to have the opportunity to serve you and your parents several years back. Thank you very much for recommending us. Your kitchen looks fabulous!! We sincerely wish you enjoy it for many years to come. Thank you again for the continuous trust from your family.

Victor | Simon and Canlik Team

More about Canlik Kitchens

For 25 years, Canlik has been the premier Kitchen Refacing Specialist in Greater Toronto Area. It's kitchen upgrade solutions are custom to fit individual family needs, New Kitchens or Refacing Kitchens, they are more personal, flexible, affordable and environmental friendly. Since 1990, Canlik’s principal has been the same – delivering high quality products and services. No pushy sales. Consultants focus on providing honest and unbiased suggestions so that home owners can make the right decisions. Kitchen projects can be overwhelming and confusing – but it does not have to be if customers chose Canlik Kitchens.

Details on our solutions: -

(A) Kitchen Refacing,
Canlik’s very popular "Premier Kitchen Refacing” aims at delivering custom kitchen looks with fraction of the cost. It uses the existing infrastructure and replaces exterior elements, like the cabinet doors, gable and fillers. It reduces wastage and helps avoid hidden costs. Kitchen Refacing solution has been providing great alternatives for those who want to achieve their renovation goals with less effort, less risk and have their budget under control.

(B) Custom New Kitchens
“Canlik Custom Kitchens” allow home owners fully utilize limited spaces because cabinets are custom built to fit spaces. It can handle challenging space issues that "Modular kitchens" can hardly address. It also makes preserving the existing layouts and the foot prints possible, so that the flooring and other elements are not affected. Storage efficiency is achieved by detail oriented cabinet configurations design and adding effective accessories, if necessary.