Canadian Superbilt Shutters

Reviews for Canadian Superbilt Shutters

Areej & Javier in Mississauga
Areej & Javier in Mississauga

New shutters for 6 windows

Jon, the owner of Superbilt was so helpful in explaining everything we need to know about shutters, which guided us to make the right decision going with his company for our shutters. He also fixed some issues for other shutters that were there when I purchased my home. Great service, attitude and workmanship. Thank you!

L. Graham in Hamilton
L. Graham in Hamilton

California shutters and wooden blinds

I have used this company's shutters over 12 years in different rooms in my home and in my parents' home and have always been pleased. A recent move to a new condo meant another shutter and blind application on 3 large windows. I would say that the product has become even better over the years. Eric is a pleasure to work with and the installation was excellent. Two thumbs up, for sure.
L. Graham
Etobicoke

Jan Schreiber from York
Jan Schreiber from York

Repainting shutters

I have had white California shutters for about 20 years and they had started to yellow. It was so hard to find someone who would repaint them. I'm so lucky to have found Canadian Superbilt. Eric came to the house at my convenience and the shutters were done in the time he had stated. He was punctual and professional. They look AMAZING! I have more shutters that will need repainting and I will use Canadian Superbilt again.

frank  from Niagara Falls
frank from Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

refurbish and resize existing shutters

Canadian Superbilt Shutters
416-201-0109
1571 The Queensway
Toronto
M8Z

Having initially installed Superbuilt shutters 20 yr.ago with great satisfaction,we needed them re-conformed to newly installed windows in our kitchen,dinette,family room,two bedrooms and washroom.We also decided to get them repainted with new hinges and magnets.It only took a week even though we are in Niagara Falls.
When John delivered and installed them it cancelled any doubt we had in being able to relive the beauty that the original ones had.In fact they were absolutely stunning,looked brand new and fit perfectly reflecting the precision and quality of workmanship from all parties involved.
I would have complete confidence in any future work involving Canadian SuperBuilt Shutters because of their experience,professionalism,and fair price.
Thank you again John for all your work and adding a cherishing decor to our home

Allan from Mississauga
Allan from Mississauga

Wood shutters

Replacement windows forced us to consider discarding our existing wooden shutters. Luckily, Canadian Superbilt Shutters came to our rescue by performing some surgery and a touch of magic to make those old shutters sparkle and appear even better than they originally did. Best of all, they did not charge an arm and a leg.

Eric and his crew were very professional and performed the installation with great precision and ease. Would highly recommend this company and would not hesitate to call them again.

Nadeira Baksh from Etobicoke
Nadeira Baksh from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

California Shutters

Superbuild Shutters installed California Shutters on 10 of my windows. Since I had no window covering they were able to reduce their lead time by 50% to help me. I did my research and they were very competitive. What I like the most is the customer service, innovativeness and dependability from this company. My windows looks beautiful, the quality is world class. The installation was professionally done. To sum it up, professionalism from start to end.

charles singh from Mississauga
charles singh from Mississauga

California shutters

We just had five windows upgraded. The existing windows were fitted with California Shutters from Canadian Supperbuilt approx ten years ago. The existing shutters would not fit our new windows. John Persaud, CEOof Canadfian Superbuilt, took care of our problems. He refurbished and reinstall all shutters at no cost to us. Thanks John..

pfoo
pfoo
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

California Shutters

It's been about a months since I had my shutters installed by John and Danny. Shutters still have the brand new smell to them!

Just want to write to say my thanks to the entire staff. Shutters look beautiful, customer service was top notch and I am very pleased with the end result.

The time from ordering to install was bang on. John showed up when he said he would show up. The office staff was courteous on the phone and in person.

I will recommend you guys to anybody who asks about my shutters. Already have my friend lined up to use you when he moves into his brand new home this coming fall.

Thanks again
-peter

Sue from Pickering
Sue from Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Shutters

Eric was very professional and returned my phone calls immediately, I am extremely happy with my shutters and will call them again for other windows in my house.The company was on time, neat and I did not feel pressured into making decisions, I will recommend this company to my family and friends. I feel the price I paid for the shutters is better than other competitors, but still getting quality product and professional service.

More about Canadian Superbilt Shutters

More than just window coverings, Canadian Superbilt Shutters MFG are truly fine furniture, creating a classic look that blends in with any decor, providing beauty, privacy and understated elegance. From start to finish, every shutter is hand-crafted by experienced woodworkers, using quality materials while giving attention to detail. California and ...
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Stouffville?