Canadian Closet

1503 Columbia Street
North Vancouver
BC
V7J 1A3

They gave us a closet design and installed a completely different version. They blamed us for the discrepancy, saying I should have known their original drawing wasn't correct! When asked to install the original design, they refused to fix the wall damage. Also very rude about it the whole time.

Ryan-1377
Ryan-1377

The installed closet organizer

They were good and were on time. I needed it done before a party on the weekend and they came through and got the job done before my party. The installer was very professional. I need an extra part and the installer made the extra effort to get it and drive all the way back to my house to drop it off that evening. I have recomended them to friends.