Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Best of 2020 winner 8 timesBest of 2020winner 8 times

Reviews for Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

New Windows and Front Door

We called Canadian Choice after receiving a flyer in the mail with one of our most favourite HGTV stars in Brian Baeumler on the front of the flyer. A gentleman named Joe came out and helped us design a fresh new look to our 60+ year old home and boy his ideas were fantastic and we love the finished look. The colour of the front door is incredible and we’ve already received some compliments from our neighbour. Serge the installer along with his team did a great job and totally cleaned up. We barely knew they were there. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for great quality windows at an affordable price.

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows. We couldn't be happier to know that Joe and Serge's team did an outstanding job for you. Enjoy your new door may your house be warm and full of love this winter season. Sincerely, Canadian Choice family

New Windows  in Spruce Grove
New Windows in Spruce Grove
0 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Replacement Windows

Alex who is one of the project managers at the Edmonton West end location helped me make the best decisions for my home windows. He was very knowledgeable about windows and there installation. He made buying windows not as stressful as it should be. I would recommend this window company to anybody interested in new windows.

Mike
Mike
0 reviews Guelph, ON

New Windows

Every positive review about Canadian Choice is true. The windows are excellent (our house is much quitter and draft free! now) , and the customer service is on another level.

One thing that I didn't read in my research on window companies, but made the biggest difference, was how GENUINE everyone was. When speaking with the office (which I never had to hold, or figure out a phone menu) all the way through to the installers, I felt everyone was a genuine, real person and not in it for a quick buck, or just following corporate edict.

Most of all, our regional rep, Joe, went so far above and beyond to meet our schedule (really, way beyond), accommodate last minute cancellations, and communicate thoroughly with us through the entire project.

I HIGHLY recommend Canadian Choice.

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows Mike! We are very glad to hear that Joe was great help with your project. Thank you so much for noticing our office staff as well, we are very happy to get such reviews from time to time. Our efforts are appreciated and it makes us work even harder to leave the same impression on all our customers! Enjoy your day, and thank you again

Dr. Chan in Toronto
Dr. Chan in Toronto

Front Door & Windows!

From start to finish, Canadian Choice Windows & Doors went over and above to make sure that we were happy, comfortable, and that we felt confident with the entire project. The windows 'draft lock' system is marvelous, and our new door is absolutely gorgeous! Remarkable quality and craftsmanship! Exceptional value! The installation team was incredibly careful and meticulous with their work. They did a fantastic job! I can honestly say that a 5-star rating is not enough. They deserve 10 out of 5 stars! We are so happy.

Thank You Canadian Choice for doing such a wonderful job!

- Dr. Chan & Family

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows Margaret and Mark Chan!. We loved reading your review, thank you so much for your kind words! We thrice to deliver the same experience with each project, and we appreciate that you have taken note of our hard work and dedication. Thank you ever so much, and may your house be warm and full of love, always.

rycass
rycass
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Windows

Overall great experience starting from consultations with Joe, who understood our needs and provided us with excellent options to the professional and high quality install. Extremely impressed!

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows. We couldn't be happier to know that our very own Joe, in collaboration with our installation crew, did an outstanding job for you. Enjoy your new product and may your house be warm and full of love. Sincerely, Canadian Choice family

Jonathan in Toronto
Jonathan in Toronto

New front door

Our home is about 30 years old and the front door was an original, builders grade, door. With cold weather, we would have ice inside the house. I contacted Canadian Choice and they setup to have a salesman (Jemal) come provide a quote. The process was easy and everyone from sales to install were great to work with. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows Jonathan. We couldn't be happier to know that our very own Jemal, in collaboration with the installation crew, did an outstanding job for you. Enjoy your new door and may your house be warm and full of love. Sincerely, Canadian Choice family

Tamara from Calgary
Tamara from Calgary

My Perfect Front Door Adventure!

When it comes to shopping for the perfect door, you have to be very careful with whom you choose for many reasons. Proper installation is key, plus in many ways your front door is the statement to the sense of style you wish your home to have.
For myself, I have what I like to call "Champagne Taste on a Beer Budget". With budget in mind I had searched through (for 8 years) a great deal of door companies and they all went well over my budget (up to $1,600 over my budget and one quote was from a major home hardware retailer).
Well good things come to those who wait (and to those who shop around!). Canadian Choice Windows Calgary (CCWC) had just replaced the windows on my friends home so I thought I'd give them a try. Their sales rep was friendly, easy going and understanding. Ahead of time, I knew the exact door I wanted and how I wanted it to look so that made the selection process very easy. I'd like to add, their selection for doors was amazing! CCWC's quote came in right under budget, including the new door jam, the paint, as well as the installation. One of the great features with this company is that it sells products that are made and built right in Alberta, so in turn you are supporting a local company.
The installation team installed the door very well. What impressed me, is they took the time to ensure proper installation. Right up to how the door feels when it opens and closes. Their knowledge of the process and their skill shows today an excellent installation. I am very grateful for the amazing team at CCWC, and I look forward to working with them again in the future!

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows Tamara. We couldn't be happier to hear that we were able to meet your expectations for a perfect door. We know how hard it is to find a reliable team to complete such a project. Thank you so much for your kind words, we loved reading your review! Enjoy your door and let us know if we can help in the future :)

lamalloy in Hamilton
lamalloy in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

windows for entire house

i just had all my windows replaced-fantastic job-installers were excellent-my rep Alex did an excellent presentation-answered all my questions-i am requiring a back door soon and i will be calling Alex for sure-i recommend this company to anyone who requires windows-if you want a good job done give them a call-thanks Jeff

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows! We couldn't be happier to know that Alex and the rest of our team did an outstanding job for you. Enjoy your new windows and may your house be warm and full of love this winter season. Sincerely, Canadian Choice family

Diana K.
Diana K.
1 review Burlington, ON

Front door replacement

Our whole experience with canadian choice windows and doors started with Joe as the sales representative and he was great. He explained everything perfectly and left no questioned unanswered. He was so easy to get a hold of and got answers right away. He went through every detail about the job and it went exactly as he said. He was very kind and never seemed bothered by any questions (and I always have a lot). He followed up when the job was complete and made sure we were happy. If you can request a sales guy, make sure you request joe.

The installers were also great. We had Peter and Mladan. They were very respectful, efficient and professional. They also answered any questions I had and were easy to deal with. They completed the job in a timely fashion and cleaned up everything. It was so easy!

I highly recommend this company, especially Joe, Peter and Mladan!

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows Diana. We couldn't be happier to know that Joe and Peter's installation team did a great job for you. Enjoy your new front door and may your house be warm and full of love this winter season. Sincerely, Canadian Choice family

Ada
Ada
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Windows

Excellent job.
Th installers completing the installation in record time. They cleaned all areas after the job was completed.
Joe, the sale person helped us to choose our windows and explained how CC works.
We are very satisfied and happy with our new windows.

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows Ada. We very glad that Joe and the rest of our team did an outstanding job for you! Enjoy your new windows and may your house be warm and full of love this winter season. Sincerely, Canadian Choice family

More about Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Save thousands by dealing directly with a manufacturer! Canadian Choice Windows and Doors Inc. is a leading manufacturer of windows in Canada, serving Ontario. Canadian Choice Windows and Doors offers a huge selection of replacement windows including energy efficient windows, vinyl windows, casement windows, awning windows and bow and bay windows.

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors has been serving Toronto, Richmond Hill, North York, Markham, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Kitchener, Cambridge, Niagra Falls and the surrounding areas as well as in Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Northern Ontario.

Why is Canadian Choice Windows and Doors your best solution for window replacement?

1. No Pressure Estimate: take your time & make informed decision

2. Save Money: Energy Star windows will reduce your energy bill by 30 %

3. Professional Installation: flawless installation and thorough clean up by courteous installers

4. High Quality: The highest quality windows in the industry, featuring foam injected honey comb structure.

5. Easy Financing: Financing solutions to fit anyone’s lifestyle

6. Maximum Comfort: low-E coating to reflect summer sun and retain winter heat with our Cardinal Smart Glass system.

7. Zero Maintenance: our windows are easy to clean from within the home and will never fade or discolor

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors is your smartest solution for window and door replacement.