Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Reviews for Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

CR Wang
CR Wang

Follow-up Service for Doors

I could not open my front door with the key from outside. After I contact Alex from Service Department, Canadian Choice Windows & Doors, he sent Dimitri to fix my problem.

Dimitri identified and fixed the problem in no time by adjusting the hole plate on the door frame. He also fixed the squeaky door hinges by a spray.

I'm so impressed by Dimitri's knowledge and skills. He's also extremely friendly and polite, such a wonderful personality.

Due to the excellent experience with the follow-up services, I highly recommend Canadian Windows and Doors!

Due to the excellent experience with the follow-up services of Canadian Choice Windows & Doors, I recommend it to anyone needs service of windows or doors.

Thank you CR Wang. We have an amazing Service department, From Ilana to Alex and crew. They take pride in their work and we are very grateful for that.

Ross Trimble from Oakville
Ross Trimble from Oakville

Windows and Slider Door

Very professional well organized company. Joe W.(sales) was awesome in directing us to the right product, his suggestions were perfect. Received several updates from the installation crew on delivery timing and the installation date. Installation was tidy and completed within the time frame we were told. We are thrilled with the finished product and look forward to using Canadian Choice in the future. I would recommend Joe and Canadian Choice Windows & Doors to anyone. Ross T. Oakville.

Window installation

Highly recommended to a friend
Very professional
Excellent job
Finished with high expectation
Friendly staff since the start of the project

JenP
JenP
0 reviews Renfrew, ON

Stay clear if you have a century log home

The unnecessary stress of this job was unreal. Leaving chinking from our home hanging off the side of our house with insulation obviously unprotected from the elements. Being told siding out log home would be best since they had no idea what do to with the finishing touches. Cut chunks out of the finishing door pieces. Unsatisfied with the basement window due to its miniature size compared to its mate. The lack of communication is very unprofessional. Worst experience I could have ever imagined. The chinking did get professionally fixed compliments of Canadian choice. As well as the door pieces.

Windows and doors appear nice. Installation seemed poor considering finishes.

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Windows and front door

I purchased my home in 2005 and I'm sure the windows were original to day it was built which I imagine was in the 70's.

I am beyond sastisfied with the windows, front door and the workmanship

A satisfied customer, means the world to us. I'm glad Joe was able to give you all the proper information and help you choose the appropriate windows and front door. A pleasure doing business. Thank you

Suni
Suni

Windows and patio door

I got my windows and patio door installed today. The staff at Canadian Choice Windows and Doors are very friendly great customer service. We dealt with Inna and I’m very happy and please with the service that we received. I love my windows and door they look so beautiful.

Hi Suni, I will pass on the kind words to Inna. We appreciate your review. Enjoy the windows and doors.

Great choice!

I am really pleased with my experience with Tony D and the staff who have installed the windows. I made the right choice. The windows are beautiful and function well. Highly recommend.

You made the Canadian Choice and we appreciate that. Thanks for the kind words about Tony and the installers.

21 littleleaf crescent
21 littleleaf crescent

Great sales rep, immaculate workmanship

Amazing sales rep. He made everything possible. Very knowledgeable, honest and straight forward. He was there every step of the way and was always available to listen and help out as much as he can.

Thanks for the kind words. We can't be the best without our staff. We appreciate your review.

0 reviews Burlington, ON

New custom sliding doors , new front door and new back door

We first meet joe when we wanted to replace a front window that had lost its vapour barrier , in that talk, we talk about a back door instead of the window that was there , 3 months later i had sliding door that amazing . Later in the summer joe was talking to a neighbour about his windows, with that talk our back door that was that that lead to enclosed sun porch , we had taken down needed something different . 4months later beautiful doors front and back . Thanks Joe

Thank you for the review. Joe is a big part of our company, we can't be where we are, without him. We appreciate your review and sharing about your experience.

Milena in Caledonia
Milena in Caledonia

Clients - Rob and Milena Muscatello

Working with Tony D. was an absolute pleasure! Tony was extremely patient, we never felt pressured to make a decision, and most importantly, a professional - who knows the window and doors business inside and out. The installation process took longer than expected (due to COVID-19) - Tony stayed in touch with us the entire time which only made the buying experience more enjoyable. I highly recommend you talk to Tony if you are considering buying new windows/doors.

Rob and Milena Muscatello

Hi Milena, thank you for taking your time to give us a review. We are happy to have Tony on our team. He is one of a kind. Enjoy your windows and doors.

More about Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Save thousands by dealing directly with a manufacturer! Canadian Choice Windows and Doors Inc. is a leading manufacturer of windows in Canada, serving Ontario. Canadian Choice Windows and Doors offers a huge selection of replacement windows including energy efficient windows, vinyl windows, casement windows, awning windows and bow and bay windows.

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors has been serving Toronto, Richmond Hill, North York, Markham, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Kitchener, Cambridge, Niagra Falls and the surrounding areas as well as in Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Northern Ontario.

Why is Canadian Choice Windows and Doors your best solution for window replacement?

1. No Pressure Estimate: take your time & make informed decision

2. Save Money: Energy Star windows will reduce your energy bill by 30 %

3. Professional Installation: flawless installation and thorough clean up by courteous installers

4. High Quality: The highest quality windows in the industry, featuring foam injected honey comb structure.

5. Easy Financing: Financing solutions to fit anyone’s lifestyle

6. Maximum Comfort: low-E coating to reflect summer sun and retain winter heat with our Cardinal Smart Glass system.

7. Zero Maintenance: our windows are easy to clean from within the home and will never fade or discolor

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors is your smartest solution for window and door replacement.