Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Daniel in North york
Daniel in North york
1 review CONCORD, ON

Windows

After getting a number of estimates and comparing the prices and quality, I ended up going with Canadian Choice. I also made sure to get references of other houses they had done in my area, and after checking them out and being pleased with what I saw, I signed the contract. The result was exactly as expected and I'm definitely going to do the rest of my house with this company when I'm ready.

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows. We appreciate your review. We wish you happy holidays, and a safe, warm winter season

Jane from Vaughan in Thornhill
Jane from Vaughan in Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Front door renovation

We were thinking to change our front door since last winter and finally we've got exactly what we need.
The salesrep was very kind and helpful. He helped us to choose the style and coloure and the type of our door. Everything was done quickly, on time and very professionally. I'm so pleased with the service provided and I am planning on telling all my friends about the exceptional service that we received. Thanks again, guys, good job!!

elena in thornhill
elena in thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Windows Renovation

Elena and Alex from Thornhill
We were coming from shopping and saw the installers were working on our neighbours’ house. Our house is eleven years old and we were thinking of a renovation for the windows and doors. We asked the installers about the company they worked for and contacted the office. Next week the salesman came and gave us the estimation. He was so professional and didn’t mind answering all our questions. Actually, the price was good comparing two other companies. On the installation day the installers worked the whole day and did their job perfectly and all the mess was removed after. We were impressed by the fact that the salesman, Alex, checked the job and that shows his professionalism and responsibility. We’d like to say thanks to him and the installers and would highly recommend Canadian Choice Windows to anyone looking for new windows. Thank you!

John And Pat in Guelph
John And Pat in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

windows

We where shoping around, and took 5 estimates one year ago. We had 2 windows installed by another company it was awful. Its good we did not go for the whole home at once. We changed those two windows and the others with Canadian Choice. The job was perfect and clean. We got something called the white glove service, the home was covered in fabric before the installation and all the mess was removed after. The installers; Paul, Victor and Alex we wanted to send a special thanks for the extra careful and profesional job they did for us.Also we would like to say thanks to our salesman Stan, who was there throughout the whole installation, Keep doing a great job.

Boris in North york
Boris in North york
1 review North York, ON

Whole home Change window

I live in an older home and needed someone with lots of experience, to get the job done. I got canadian choice to change all the windows in my home build a bay window in the front instead of a large window which was there.

Once I signed the contract, an installer came by in about a week to take a second set of measurements.

On the installation day the installers showed up around 8:30am and worked like crazy until about 6. They where done in one day, which was a nice surprise. I would definatly recomend canadian choice to others.

Naoum, Natalia in Lowake
Naoum, Natalia in Lowake
2 reviews Lowake, TX

doors

We were looking for a wooden door for a long time,it was my wife's dream to have one. It was very important to us that we had the best quality door. It's a good thing that we found this company, because only a few companies in Canada makes solid wood doors. Other companies claim that they have solid wood doors but they are made of veneer. Very good product, excellent installations and special thanks to installers Simon and Bob. Good job guys, we are very happy!

Lila, Toronto
Lila, Toronto
3 reviews North York, ON

window and door installation

They left in the middle of the job with no explanation when I questioned why they could not finish the work.
They told me I had to make another booking to complete the work.

I have since booked 7 more appointments.

They have not shown up for any of them.

I have sent a total of eleven (11) e-mails to five (5) different people in the company.

No one has replied to any calls or e-mails.

I have contacted the Better Business Bureau.

The caulking is falling off the windows, my floor is cracked from where they installed the door and my house feels more draughty.

Dear Lila, I would like to introduce myself; my name is Norman, I am president of this company. I was very surprised to hear of this type of complaint from any of our customers; we have since searched all of our records and have not been able to find a single complaint matching the circumstances you describe. In order for us to service our clients better we would be very appreciative if you contacted our offices so that we could rectify this issue for you, as our records do not show a single instance where our installer left in the middle of the job.

More about Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Save thousands by dealing directly with a manufacturer! Canadian Choice Windows and Doors Inc. is a leading manufacturer of windows in Canada, serving Ontario. Canadian Choice Windows and Doors offers a huge selection of replacement windows including energy efficient windows, vinyl windows, casement windows, awning windows and bow and bay windows.

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors has been serving Toronto, Richmond Hill, North York, Markham, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Kitchener, Cambridge, Niagra Falls and the surrounding areas as well as in Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Northern Ontario.

Why is Canadian Choice Windows and Doors your best solution for window replacement?

1. No Pressure Estimate: take your time & make informed decision

2. Save Money: Energy Star windows will reduce your energy bill by 30 %

3. Professional Installation: flawless installation and thorough clean up by courteous installers

4. High Quality: The highest quality windows in the industry, featuring foam injected honey comb structure.

5. Easy Financing: Financing solutions to fit anyone’s lifestyle

6. Maximum Comfort: low-E coating to reflect summer sun and retain winter heat with our Cardinal Smart Glass system.

7. Zero Maintenance: our windows are easy to clean from within the home and will never fade or discolor

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors is your smartest solution for window and door replacement.