Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Reviews for Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Pablo
Pablo

Windows

We had a good experience working with Tony from Canadian Choice Windows and Doors. He carefully walked us through the process, and even where there were hiccups along the way, he helped resolve the issues and made sure the work was done to our satisfaction. We believe he has his clients’ best interest in mind in all that he does.
I.e some of the trim we wanted was not available but he provided various options that match our needs. Also after the project installation was completed and the snow melted we requested a clean up the patio area.
7 windows replaced various types and sizes

Hi Pablo, thank you for the review. We will pass on your kind words to Tony. We are here if you need any help in the future.

cheryl in Oshawa
cheryl in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

extra charge on top of the signed contract

Canadian Choice installed 2 windows for me in this March.
It is not a good experience. I waited for about 3-4 months for this installation. I understand this is due to Covid19 and OK for it.

However, the worker arrived late on the installation date and did a rough work- scratches on the wall, the frame is not paint smoothly...

I checked my credit card on the following week and noticed that there is extra charge on my credit card on top of the price in the contract. I contact the company immediately and still waiting for their response now.

Hello Cheryl,

I am so sorry to hear that your experience did not live up to the expectations that we pride ourselves on. If you could please reach out and provide us with more information pertaining to your project. Together, we can work towards a rectification plan. Kindly connect contact@windowscanada.com at your earliest convenience.

Canadian Choice Team

0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Retrofit large picture window

We contacted Jason at Canadian Choice Windows as we had dealt with him before for retrofit windows and he has always provided honest and professional services. He replied promptly and gave us enough details of the window features over the phone for us to fully understand the quality the company provides. Because he was aware that I am retired from the renovation business, he was able to take my measurements over the phone and promptly sent us a written quote.
We got several quotes from other companies and, in the end had to go with one of the other companies. It is difficult times and we are on a strict budget. Sometimes you cannot afford the BMW and have to settle for the Chevy. It was unfortunate because Jason has always provided such great service and quality windows.
I highly recommend him.

MIRWIN
MIRWIN
0 reviews Angus, ON

Windows and Doors Installation

We had 11 windows, the front door and the back patio door replaced in our home. The team at Canadian Choice windows were great to deal with and the installation was complete in the estimated timeframe. We love our new windows and doors and would highly recommend this company. Thank you to Vince and his team for the great work!

Mirwin, we are so happy to hear you love your windows. Will pass on the thank you, to Vince.

All windows and front door

I absolutely loved working with Joe W. on this project. He helped us every step of the way. The installation crew were very helpful and professional.

Thank you for the review. Joe, is a pleasure to work with. Agreed.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Windows and doors

My windows and my doors were old probably from the builders, my sister told me about this company she did her house too

Thank you for taking your time to give us a review

Tobi in Montréal
Tobi in Montréal

Confirmed my order 3 times and they got 2 THINGS WRONG

Despite confirming my order 3 times, they got my front door and one window wrong. I’ve been told 4-10 weeks to make it right. Something went wrong along the way, very frustrating.

Sales process was great, no pressure, not salesy. Jason was awesome. Really service oriented. Also, installer Luka and his crew were excellent, but the client experience in between needs improvement. The company HAS to get the orders RIGHT and be proactive with communications at all stages of the buying cycle. I had to call them multiple times to find out my installation date, confirm etc.

Hi Tobi, Thank you for the review and feedback. We are always learning. Feedback like yours allows us to get better as a company.

Windows and doors

The service was fantastic from start to finish !from booking to getting my windows install . Stan abs Harry abs their team were great !

Thanks for the review. We will pass on the great words to Stan and Harry

Outstanding!

Our home is approximately 20 years old, however the existing windows had numerous problems which led us to Canadian Choice Windows and Doors. From the get go they were responsive and professional. Stan helped guide us through the decision making process and financing options with ease. He really understood what we wanted and helped us make a very big decision, seem simple.

The window installation was scheduled on-time. Slava and Max are hands down the best installers! On time, worked fast and clean. They had the challenging task of adding a net new window, in extremely cold temperatures. This caused some delays but they communicated very effectively as to why and when they would return. There were only minor delays but well worth it; the final product is gorgeous!

Overall this was a great experience and I would recommend them.

Thank you for the amazing review, we hope you enjoy your windows for years to come

Private User reviews Orangeville, ON

Window and Door Replacement

Stan is very professional and did an excellent job pricing all of our windows and doors. He was quick to answer emails and keep us up to date with the project. Mike took the lead on the install and did a fantastic job. His team was efficient and professional. They were able to replace all of the windows and 2 sets of doors in only 2 days. We are very happy with the windows and doors and have noticed a huge reduction in outside noise and increased warmth in the house. Overall, we are very happy with the product and service provided. The pricing was also very reasonable with financing options available.

Thank you for the amazing review. Stan is one of the best.

More about Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Save thousands by dealing directly with a manufacturer! Canadian Choice Windows and Doors Inc. is a leading manufacturer of windows in Canada, serving Ontario. Canadian Choice Windows and Doors offers a huge selection of replacement windows including energy efficient windows, vinyl windows, casement windows, awning windows and bow and bay windows.

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors has been serving Toronto, Richmond Hill, North York, Markham, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Kitchener, Cambridge, Niagra Falls and the surrounding areas as well as in Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Northern Ontario.

Why is Canadian Choice Windows and Doors your best solution for window replacement?

1. No Pressure Estimate: take your time & make informed decision

2. Save Money: Energy Star windows will reduce your energy bill by 30 %

3. Professional Installation: flawless installation and thorough clean up by courteous installers

4. High Quality: The highest quality windows in the industry, featuring foam injected honey comb structure.

5. Easy Financing: Financing solutions to fit anyone’s lifestyle

6. Maximum Comfort: low-E coating to reflect summer sun and retain winter heat with our Cardinal Smart Glass system.

7. Zero Maintenance: our windows are easy to clean from within the home and will never fade or discolor

Canadian Choice Windows and Doors is your smartest solution for window and door replacement.