Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Diana K.
Diana K.
1 review Burlington, ON

Front door replacement

Our whole experience with canadian choice windows and doors started with Joe as the sales representative and he was great. He explained everything perfectly and left no questioned unanswered. He was so easy to get a hold of and got answers right away. He went through every detail about the job and it went exactly as he said. He was very kind and never seemed bothered by any questions (and I always have a lot). He followed up when the job was complete and made sure we were happy. If you can request a sales guy, make sure you request joe.

The installers were also great. We had Peter and Mladan. They were very respectful, efficient and professional. They also answered any questions I had and were easy to deal with. They completed the job in a timely fashion and cleaned up everything. It was so easy!

I highly recommend this company, especially Joe, Peter and Mladan!

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows Diana. We couldn't be happier to know that Joe and Peter's installation team did a great job for you. Enjoy your new front door and may your house be warm and full of love this winter season. Sincerely, Canadian Choice family