Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Calgary AB T2H 2J7
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Concord  >  Canadian Choice Windows & Doors  >  Review of Canadian Choice Windows and Doors
Andrew in Waterloo
Andrew in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Review of Canadian Choice Windows and Doors

I needed new windows and saw an advertisement for Canadian Windows and Doors. Made an appointment and Oliver came to my house to propose and discuss options. Oliver did a great job at outlining all the options available and the benefits of various designs. I choose the right solution for my needs. Installation was good and timely. It has been 2 weeks since installation and I am very happy with the windows. Quality is excellent. I will definitely consider purchasing additional products from this company in the future.

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows. We are very glad that Oliver lead your project with great professionalism. It is great to hear that you are enjoying your new windows, and are happy with the quality we provide. Thank you for leaving us a wonderful compliment, we appreciate it very much. We hope to hear from you in the future, and in the meantime, stay warm :)