Canadian Choice Windows & Doors

Calgary AB T2H 2J7
Dave F from Kitchener
Dave F from Kitchener
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Best Window Service, Period!

Canadian Choice Windows & Doors
403-719-5620
Calgary
AB
T2H 2J7

I was very impressed with George T. when he worked out an arrangement with me to replace eight windows in my home. He measured each window frame, (which later was confirmed by an experienced construction representative who understands what's inside the frame and the wall), and I signed the deal. A few weeks later (ahead of schedule) I got a call and we confirmed the install date, and in one day the work was done. I was skeptical they could do a quality job on eight windows in one day, but the head installer Spartac took charge and it was completed. I watched them work, and EVERYTHING was done expertly. Windows, which fit perfectly, were installed and sealed, flashing was placed outside and was caulked to prevent moisture entering - they did a first class job. My only regret is that I did not use this company to install my patio door, dining room bay window, and living room window which were installed previously by a local company - while they did a good job I could have saved a bundle if I'd gone with Canadian Choice for all the windows. You won't be disappointed with Canadian Choice. There are lots of window guys around who only want to make a quick buck and then disappear - this is not one of them. Ten stars out of ten for an awesome job! Thanks.

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Windows Dave. We are happy to hear that our very own George was so wonderful in leading your project from start to finish. We appreciate you noticing our professionalism - after all, this is our greatest aspiration. Enjoy your window upgrades. Thank you for leaving us such wonderful feedback. best regards from our family to yours :)