We replaced 80% of our windows with Canadian Choice and we are about to complete the remaining 20% as we are extremely satisfied with their services. We are so so happy we chose this company. And with all honesty, our sales consultant was the main reason we chose Canadian Choice - thank you Jemal!
Jemal, you were extremely professional, well-poised, honest and transparent with us throughout the process. We cannot thank you enough for all of your knowledge and candidness. We wish you much success.
The installers were on time, provided us with timely updates, and completed the installation clean with no mess.
I would highly recommend this company if you are in need of replacing your windows, their prices are also fairly reasonable for the quality of products they offer and have 0% financing options available to those requiring deferred payment plans. Thank you!
- Approximate cost of services:
- Company Response
KU, thank you so much for the kind words. Jemal, is one of a kind. He is everything you mentioned and more. We are honored to have him on our team. Your well wishes and business are really appreciated.