Canadian Art Wholesalers

Reviews for Canadian Art Wholesalers

KPSA in Mississauga
KPSA in Mississauga

Service

Matt has been phenomenal. He has contributed to our organization by donating to our fundraising efforts for the past few years.

We appreciate his generosity, and would strongly recommend his services to the public. He is committed to doing a great job to satisfy his clients.

Thanks Matt.

Landscape Painting in Mississauga
Landscape Painting in Mississauga

Landscape Art

We had a very positive experience. We were looking for a landscape painting to put above our fireplace. The initial painting we bought, didn’t work in the room so we asked if we could exchange it. There was no problem with that and our contact there even offered to have a piece custom painted if we didn’t see anything we liked. When the paintings on display in their showroom didn’t meet our needs, they suggested we look through artwork in their back room. Fortunately we found a piece that looks beautiful in our space and will return if we need to buy any additional art.

Charito  in Mississauga
Charito in Mississauga

Oil portrait

I ordered a oil painting for my husband in 2015. It was a 25th wedding anniversary gift.
I was speechless, the workmanship is excellent. The service was extraordinaire. The oil painting was commissioned in Holland. My husband and our guest on our wedding celebration asked the place we ordered. We were so proud to recommend Canadian Art Gallery all over again. We were so happy. Thanks Matt

Robert, Toronto
Robert, Toronto

Oil Paintings and Frames

The biggest selection I've seen at incredible wholesale prices. Very personalized service.

I first heard about this place when my friend told me they bought their art there for their new place. I had been at my place for many years and wanted a new look for my rooms without braking the bank - my friends raved about this store.

Finally, after I actually saw their commercials on TV, I went there and wow ... apparently they'd been around for 30 years and the gallery was 7000 sqFt. I was overwhelmed with the selection - literally thousand of paintings at wholesale prices. The staff help me pick three pieces - they were great at figuring out what to show me. I don't know if that's the standard in the industry or not, but I was impressed when I had them all framed by the next day.

They also have designer frames and told me that I can always upgrade to those - what a great service.

If you're looking at some mall galleries or department stores etc. to get your art stop right there - do yourself a favour and go to this store.

Robert