Plumbing
Canada Wide Plumbing & Drain Services Inc.

Reviews for Canada Wide Plumbing & Drain Services Inc.

Patricia from Vaughn
Patricia from Vaughn

Basement - Bathroom shower & pipeline re-routing

Flavio is a professional, knowledgeable, friendly and honest individual. He takes pride in his work as evidenced by his precision from start to finish. The workmanship, price and personable attitude truly mark him and his company as a leader among leaders.
Excellent Job!

Aurora Party Rentals Inc.
Aurora Party Rentals Inc.

Commercial plumbing

I have used the services of this company on two separate occassions. The first time was to renovate my washroom and the second time was to install two hot water tanks and fix old existing plumbing for commercial. The work that Flavio performs is excellent. He knows what he is doing and does it with total professionalism. I had an emergency and he responded quickly. I would highly recommend his company Canada Wide Plumbing to anybody.

Mariana from Vaughan
Mariana from Vaughan

plumbing - laundry tub and kitchen sink

He is very knowledgeable about this trade and very honest. He offered me the best price compared with others that quoted me higher. He works efficiently and I like the fact that he is very tidy. His work area was always kept clean. He is very professional and has great people skills. I am very satisfied with the work he has done.

Dave from Thornhill-7565
Dave from Thornhill-7565

9.8/10

Plumbing - kitchen faucet, bathroom sink, shower

Flavio from Canada Wide came to my house, looked at each of the situations - kitchen sink leaking, bathroom sink needed replacing, leaky shower - and made a list of what we needed to do. He presented different options according to price, then explained what needed to be done. He made sure I was happy with everything that was fixed before he put together the invoice. He knew what I needed and gave me exactly what was necessary to get the job done, and with a very fair price. He was quick, friendly, and professional.

Hi Dave, Thank you for calling Canada Wide Plumbing and Drain services. Our goal is to provide great service at a great price. Thank you for posting a review. Cheers!

More about Canada Wide Plumbing & Drain Services Inc.

Complete plumbing services , Drain Services, swimming pool skimmer replacements and pool lines, 24 hour emergency service 365 days a year.

At Canada Wide Plumbing, our goal is to provide excellent service for our clients. We offer complete plumbing services from custom homes, renovations, alterations, repairs and drain service. We also believe in saving our clients money by avoiding unnecessary work and providing competitive rates. Our goal is to have our clients for a life time.…