Canada Upholstery

SRB UBC
SRB UBC
1 review Vancouver, BC

Sofa Repair

We hired Canada Upholstery to repair a tear in the leather sofa and restore cushions to their original shape. One of the cushions was sitting much lower and under an angle making it very uncomfortable to sit on the sofa.
Canada Upholstery returned the sofa with repaired tear but there was nothing done on the cushions.
I’ve made a mistake by paying the delivery staff in full at the delivery, trusting the son of the owner that I can discuss and resolve any issues with his father the following day.

When I tried to talked to the owner of the business he basically hanged up on me with a comment that I should ‘Get somebody else to repair your sofa.’ The only problem is that he already had a full payment in his hands!

After the fact, I've done a search on this company and found that many customers have had the same type of issues with them.
Their BBB rating is F, as they failed to reply to 3 complaints the Vancouver office received regarding this company.

My bad that I didn’t do my search before I hired them.