Camiko Tile & Stone & Bath

Tile & Stone Retailers
3838 Midland Ave, Unit 118 Scarborough ON M1V 5K5
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Agincourt  >  Camiko Tile & Stone & Bath

Reviews for Camiko Tile & Stone & Bath

Michael Woodenhouse from ??????????
Michael Woodenhouse from ??????????
1 review ???, ON

Kitchen backsplash

We recently had our kitchen back splash installed, after several quotes we decided to contract Camiko Tiles & Stone. Their staff is the epitome of hard work, from their meticulous work ethics, to their friendliness is what anyone would want in a contractor. From the moment of first contact to the minute of when completing the job, they were nothing but friendly and extremely professional. Very detailed with what needs to be done and how it's going to be done.

A from Richmond Hill
A from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

tiling

Camiko's prices are one of the best in town. They carry lots of up-to-date modern tiling and the staff are friendly and helpful. If you see tiles you like from other large tiling companies but Camiko does not carry them, Camiko may be able to order for you at a lower price. Very reliable and one of the best in town.

Kammy Poon in Scarborough
Kammy Poon in Scarborough
2 reviews SCARBOROUGH, ON

bathroom wall tiles and floor tiles

I have bought tiles from camiko 8 years ago when I renovated my previous home's bathroom and I was very impressed with their price and service.

So this time around, I went back to order tiles from them when I renovate the ensuite and main bath in my new home. They did not disappoint me. Paul (I am not sure if he is the owner) is very knowledgeable. I love olympia tiles. Camiko is a dealer of olympia tiles and therefore they can give me a better price than what olympia can give me.

I went to choose the tiles from olympia, get the style number and detail and then gave it to Paul. Paul gave me an excellent price. He did the calculation for me on how many pieces I need based on the sq footage of my bathroom and the delivery is on-time. Usually they provide delivery service to orders over $800, but because I live very close by, they deliver the tiles to my house. Paul also offer many valuable recommendation to me in terms of styles and products. I am extremely happy with their service. They are also willing to take back the groute that I over ordered. Now I have two beautiful baths with amazing tiles. My ensuite bath has a carribean theme and is installed with a brown beige color ceramic tiles. they price is good but the look is expensive. My main bath is installed with big porcelin floor tiles and it looks very modern. I will highly recommend Camiko Tiles to anyone.

Sharon in Markham
Sharon in Markham

Grohe Faucet and Blanco Acessories

I discovered Camiko by fluke. I was recommended by a stranger who was a contractor. I went to see Paul at Camiko. He was very knowledgeable in his products that he sells and by pricing out what I wanted he was far the best priced. Customer service is excellent. I had an issue with a part and he told me to bring it back to inspect and he would replace it if it was not working properly. I also wanted accessories for my sink which I did not buy from him. Camiko was definitely better priced even over the box stores. Will definitely use them or recommend them again.