Camden Carpet & Interiors

Reviews for Camden Carpet & Interiors

Heather muller from Hamilton
Heather muller from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

help with paint colour and carpet as well as carpet install

Camden Carpet & Interiors
905-648-2434
54 Wilson Street West
Ancaster
L9G 3T8

Once again I went to Camden Carpet for our basement facelift this spring. Mike and Marion gave excellent advice with my carpet choice. Marion came over and helped with choosing a colour for the basement and trim. If we had done this ourselves I may have made a costly error. Marion looks at the whole picture in giving advice with paint. What fabrics, furniture etc will be in the room and she looks at everything with the lighting in the room.
I was very happy with her choice. The man that laid the carpet we purchased was extremely careful and we were very happy with his work. There were no touch ups required for the newly painted baseboards and he took his time. He did an excellent job. He also went the extra mile screwing down some squeaky floors on a landing for us. I would recommend Camden Carpet. They have an excellent selection of flooring and have great advice to offer.

Beverley from Oakville
Beverley from Oakville
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

area rug

I have recently been moved into a new office at work and I needed an area rug because the floors are hard and cold looking - I find it easier to work in a 'furnished'/homey setting. I didn't want to spend a lot of money but I wanted a nice rug that would look good and also be cushiony - I asked a co-worker where to look and was given a recommendation for Camden near where I work. I went on a lunch hour and I received excellent service/assistance. I ended up buying a medium-sized area rug that day, and the price was extremely reasonable. I'm thinking about getting one for my office at home now (I already have one in there, but I liked the ones from Camden better). The quality of this rug is also great - really soft and plush for the money.