Cambridge Plumbing & Heating

Bob from New Hampton
Bob from New Hampton
1 review Devon, IA

replacing pipes

This was a strata job. I am on the council and wanted to go with another company that's bid was higher but has a better reputation. Unfortunately my instincts were right. Cutting corners is going to cost three owners in our complex as damage was done in their suites and has yet to be repaired by Cambridge.

charles Mac from Coquitlam
charles Mac from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Strata re-piping

I can see that other customers have posted about the same problems. The foreman was extremely rude, and the crew broke personal items that they have yet to pay for six months after completion of the job. I will probably have to go to small claims court. I can not recommend this company.

D Roch from Vancouver
D Roch from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Building re-piping

Cambridge is involved currently in the re-piping of our strata building. While our unit is only one part of the overall project that we have paid for, we have found Cambridge to be very professional - they have answered all questions that we have had, have thus far kept the building clean and organized, and the supervisor is readily available to answer information and to provide assistance. Overall impressed!

Anne Murphy in Coquitlam
Anne Murphy in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

A re-piping job for Strata

The site supervisor Gary, at Cambridge, was terrible to work with. Did not ensure that my hard wood floors were covered with drop sheets during the job (eventhough pre-construction notes indicated this would be done) . When I complained he informed me "I've been in your suite,, it;s not like you can eat off your floors." Apparently he did not consider my floors worthy of proper protection.

I WOULD NEVER HIRE THIS COMPANY!

anna in vancouver

4343 Fraser St
Vancouver
BC
V5V 4G4

the workers from cambridge were kind. they were clean. they broke two things in my home and then tried to blame me for the damage. after calling the company and dealing with my strata the broken items were finally replaced. it was a very expensive job and the finishing was not completed. i wouldn't recommend them.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Vancouver?