Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Vancouver  >  Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Reviews for Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd

kmlyons66
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

I am grateful to Dan for getting someone out to fix the gas leak on the input line to our cooker as quickly as he did. Phoned at about 1pm, came out by 4:30pm. All fixed by 5:30. Alleviated a lot of stress.
I also wanted to mention that Dan dealt with some follow up queries and feedback very professionally and I was impressed with the customer service he gave me.
I called a lot of gas fitters for quotes and Cambie's rates were very competitive, and based on the result I would say they are very good value. I am keeping them in my contacts for next time.

Thank you and I am glad we were able to help out quickly and that your questions were all answered timely. We strive for excellent customer service and look forward to continuing that for you!

Tom Bailey in Sechelt
1 review D'Arcy, BC

Outstanding service from Cambie Plumbing. Easy booking appointment. On time. Exact charge per quote. Friendly, hardworking, professional installer. Product superb. Best plumbing company I'vefound! I would highly recommend this company to anyone else needing a plumbing and heating service company!

Thanks so much Tom. Pleasure working for you!

ForceFour in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Highly recommend Cambie Plumbing, they were fast to respond, eager to help and of course polite. They showed up early and got the job done! Very impressed by their service.

Thank you. It was a pleasure to help out in an urgent situation. Cambie Plumbing is here for you!

1 review Vancouver, BC

Excellent service - the faucet repair was done efficiently and at a reasonable price. Service was very friendly, straight-forward and professional. Also provided great advice regarding the hot water heater. Thanks very much!

Thank you for the great review and for your business. Happy Holidays!
Dan Boyer Office Manager

1 review Vancouver, BC

Domanik showed up on time provided a quote and came back a few days later and installed the gas hook up. Domanik was fantastic and easy to deal with and I have recommended him to others in the building.

Thank you for the great review Matt. We strive for complete satisfaction for each customer and look forward to providing services based on your recommendation to others in the building.

1 review Vancouver, BC

My toilet was running on so much that I had resorted to shutting off the intake when it was not in use. Paul called to ask if he could come earlier than the scheduled appointment (yes!) and replaced the innards quickly and efficiently. He was clean, courteous and friendly - what more could you ask.

Thank you for the great review and for your business!
Dan Boyer- Office Manager

1 review Vancouver, BC

Had a nasty job that needed done and we called Cambie Plumbing - our neighbourhood service. They were fast, professional, and understanding. Paul and Ricky arrived on time and got the job done efficiently. They explained the issue and the steps they would take to remediate it - they worked professionally and efficiently. Thank you Cambie Plumbing! You never disappoint!

Thank you for your business! We are here for you in the new year!
Dan Boyer Office Manager

6 reviews Vancouver, BC

We had a leak in an old pipe in the ceiling, and needed it checked out quickly. I called Cambie based on the Homestars reviews, and they were totally right! Came the same day (within a few hours of calling), diagnosed the problem quickly, fixed it in less than an hour, and were very friendly and courteous, carefully explaining everything as they went. All for a reasonable price, too. Would definitely use them again.

Thank you for the grateful review. Happy Holidays!
Dan Boyer -Office Manager

Johanna in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I was gobsmacked at the good service provided by this company. The serviceman, Aiden, arrived on time and had the work done in less than 30 minutes. He was pleasant and professional. This kind of service is rare. I would give this company a 20 out of 10. And Aiden gets an A++.

Thank you for your business. We are here for you in the new year!
Dan Boyer - Office Manager

LC in Richmond
2 reviews Richmond, BC

We had a leak in a wall and some other more minor plumbing issues. Cambie Plumbing had been recommended to us and they did not disappoint. The work was completed professionally, neatly and quickly. Aiden and Ricky explained each repair to us prior to going ahead. We were very pleased with the service.

Thank you for your review and we look forward to serving you again.
Dan Boyer - Office Manager

More about Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Family owned, plumbing and heating service company specializing in hydronic (hot water pipe) heating. We take pride in offering exceptional installation and service for all types of boilers and tankless hot water heaters. We have been dedicated to providing quality service to Vancouver since 1946.