California Shutters

9000 Keele St Concord ON L4K 2N2
HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Vaugha  >  California Shutters

Reviews for California Shutters

Very satisfied

Best decision we've made on the house so far. The shutters are high quality and they look great! The installer was quick and courteous.
Only thing that would made me happier would be if there were more touchpoints after paying the initial deposit. There was a theee week timeframe where I heard nothing and I wasn't sure when they would be ready so I could plan my summer better. Even an email would have helped. Otherwise I am super happy.

Jill from Nobleton
Jill from Nobleton
3 reviews King, ON

Shutters

My parents had shutters put into their home in many of the rooms. California Shuuters did a fantastic job. There were many choices of shutters and colours to choose from. The shutters are of a high quality and look great. California Shutters provided excellent customer service and is well recommended.

Boski Verma from Pickering
Boski Verma from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Shutters

Got shutters for our entire house and the quality and service we received was excellent. The people that came to install the shutters were efficent and friendly. We highly recommend California Shutters.

Barbara Horn in Mississauga
Barbara Horn in Mississauga

Shutters

We had shutters made/installed by California Shutters for our Sliding doors x2 and a large window and we are extremely happy with the quality and durability of the shutters. I have had shutters installed by another company a few years back and they are falling apart where California Shutters quality is 100x better and they have a full warranty.

Anna, Richmond Hill
Anna, Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

window shutter installation, shear curtains

The installations was good. They were on time. The shutters have withstood the test of time and 3 children.
They also installed sheer drapery in our living room. I would not recommend them for that type of window covering. They were improperly sized.

Cher from Richmond Hill
Cher from Richmond Hill

7.5/10

Shutters

We had custom shutters made for our home, and the delivery date was postponed six weeks. Granted, our windows are a little different (and larger) than normal, but we had ordered and waited two months already. However, once the shutters were finished, they were great with coming in right away for the installation. They stayed the whole day to get everything installed, and their committment to their work is appreciated! We had chosen this company over others because of the quality of their workmanship, and we are happy with the results!