134 Cartwright Ave Toronto ON M6A 1Y2

416-256-2560
134 Cartwright Ave
Toronto
M6A 1V2

Choosing “Cabinet Price Warehouse” was the best decision we made when it came to renovating our kitchen. We knew we wanted an open-concept design but our reno was a bit tricky since it involved removing a 16’ load-bearing wall and relocating some tricky duct work. We were a bit overwhelmed and unsure where to begin when we first called Cabinet Price Warehouse and spoke with the owner, Cal. Shortly after we spoke on the phone, Cal made an appointment and met with us in our home. He took the time to truly understand what we wanted and created a design plan that was absolutely perfect. He even recommended a reputable contractor for us! Cal worked closely with us and our contractor through every step in the renovation process. He walked us through all the choices we would need to make including cabinet style/colour and complementary hardware, countertops, appliances, flooring, etc.. We had plenty of questions throughout the decision-making process and Cal always took the time to provide detailed answers and even offered suggestions to improve the overall function and look of our new kitchen. He regularly checked in with us and our contractor to confirm all the measurements and the timing for delivery and installation of our new cabinets. When our new cabinets were delivered, Cal recommended a fantastic installer, Rory, who was absolutely meticulous in ensuring that everything was installed perfectly and functioned properly.

We’ve heard horror stories about kitchen renovations but we honestly didn’t encounter any unexpected problems or delays. Hard to believe but true! In fact, our kitchen reno was on schedule AND within budget. This just doesn’t happen by accident or good luck. It happens when you deal with a reputable business that has the right people with the experience, knowledge and communication skills to get the job done —all traits of Cabinet Price Warehouse. Our new kitchen is now the heart of our home. Our highest recommendation!

Thanks Doug for the wonderful review. We understand that a renovation can be quite stressful, so it is our goal to make the experience as easy and pleasant as possible. Thank you very much for your business and trust and I hope your new kitchen gives you years of enjoyment.
Cal

ajohnallardyee
ajohnallardyee
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Kitchen, bathrooms(2), Laundry Room cabinets and countertops

CabinetPrice Warehouse did a beautiful job of installing our white Shaker style cabinets and Caesarstone countertops. Cal McCathie helped us with the design, handles and overall appearance we were looking for.

Thanks John. I really appreciate the great review. I'm happy that we were able to help you achieve the look that you were after. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to our installation crew. It was a pleasure doing business with you.
Cal

Kitchen renovation

I am a contractor in the Barrie area that has been renovating kitchens for the past 20 years. In this time I have worked with many kitchen companies and designers, over the past two years I have had the pleasure of working with Shane and Aya kitchens. Shane has been a cut above the rest, he understands my clients vision puts it on paper quickly and with no mistakes and Aya has been great at delivering on time with no missing parts at very competitive prices
I would not hesitate to recommend Shane and Aya to any of my clients

Gil in Toronto
Gil in Toronto

Custom Kitchen Cabinets

We are very pleased with the kitchen cabinets that were custom made for our kitchen renovation project. The installation was on time and on budget. Shane, the sales rep, was extremely professional and proficient in meeting our specific needs. The cabinet installer displayed a top notch attention to detail and finish - every cabinet was flawless and accurate to the drawings. Cabinet Price Warehouse exceeded all of our expectations and they delivered great value for our family.

Kitchen Renovation

Shane was amazing and patient. He worked with our designer to get every detail met and order our kitchen cabinets. He came back to see the kitchen and ensure it was exactly as we wanted it. We were very happy with their service. We waited 7 weeks to get the cabinets which is standard but we were hoping it would be faster. It was worth the wait.

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate the feedback and I will make sure to share it with Shane. He is a very talented designer who takes great pride in ensuring a job well done. We hope you will enjoy your kitchen for many years to come.
Rose, Cabinet Price Warehouse

Agnes, Hillcrest
Agnes, Hillcrest

Kitchen Cabinets

We shopped around for kitchen cabinets and we found Cabinet Price Warehouse had the most reasonable prices, and great quality products. Shane was helping us with the design and we could not have asked for a better person. He made some recommendations that we would not have thought of, and they worked out perfectly - our kitchen is beautiful.
Fred, the installer did a great job as well.
The only drawback was the wait time: the cabinets took long time to arrive, and there were a few doors that were drilled incorrectly, and we had to wait for the replacement for a very long time.
But our kitchen is now complete and beautiful.

Carol from York
Carol from York
2 reviews York, ON

complete kitchen cabinets, island, fixtures and countertops

The customer service was exceptional, advice for layout and other helpful suggestions were about our needs and not their profit. We got quotes from the "big names" (which I won't mention because they are too big to take on)were extremely close to double, WITHOUT the countertops, knobs and handles.
We gave them our overly optimistic estimated date ofwhen we would be ready for them and as life would have it......
Cabinet Price Warehouse were more than happy to oblige us and kept our complete cupboards in the warehouse for another 5 or 6 weeks.
I have had my kitchen complete now for 2 1/2 years - no problems or complaints.
THANK YOU FAROUQ AND THE REST OF THE STAFF AND MANAGEMENT!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your comments.

Kman in GTA
Kman in GTA

Kitchen reno

I wanted contemporary kitchen cabinets from an established manufacturer (Canac). I looked at various retailers and found Cabinet Price Warehouse in my search. Staff there like Tim and Shane was very helpful and price was surprisingly cheaper then all the places I went to including compareable cabinets at big box stores. I did my bathroom cabinets through them trouble free and now doing my kitchen reno through them.

Thanks for your comments.

Islington and Titan
Islington and Titan

Bought Cabinets

When I went shopping for new cabinets, I didn't know what I wanted, and didn't know what colour scheme or anything. I talked to a lady, and she really helped me out. I showed her pictures and she gave me tips and suggested colurs and styles. Looks great!

Thanks for your comments.

More about Cabinet Price Warehouse North York

Our goal is to deliver the highest quality kitchen cabinets and counter tops, in the quickest time possible, at the best price available.

Our strength is a combination of our product selection and the expertise offered by our design and installation staff. We have two showroom locations to serve you.
We have been in the kitchen business for over 25 years. We know that our experience will ensure that the product you select is what you require, and that you will be 100% satisfied with the results.

Enjoy the difference of dealing with one person from start to finish. Our staff are fully trained and experienced in both sales and installation. The same person who helps you decide on what cabinets you require will help load up the cabinets, and is your contact if you have installation or service requests