Cabinet Price Warehouse - North York

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
134 Cartwright Ave Toronto ON M6A 1Y2
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in North York  >  Cabinet Price Warehouse - North York

Reviews for Cabinet Price Warehouse - North York

Gil in Toronto
Gil in Toronto

Custom Kitchen Cabinets

We are very pleased with the kitchen cabinets that were custom made for our kitchen renovation project. The installation was on time and on budget. Shane, the sales rep, was extremely professional and proficient in meeting our specific needs. The cabinet installer displayed a top notch attention to detail and finish - every cabinet was flawless and accurate to the drawings. Cabinet Price Warehouse exceeded all of our expectations and they delivered great value for our family.

Kitchen Renovation

Shane was amazing and patient. He worked with our designer to get every detail met and order our kitchen cabinets. He came back to see the kitchen and ensure it was exactly as we wanted it. We were very happy with their service. We waited 7 weeks to get the cabinets which is standard but we were hoping it would be faster. It was worth the wait.

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate the feedback and I will make sure to share it with Shane. He is a very talented designer who takes great pride in ensuring a job well done. We hope you will enjoy your kitchen for many years to come.
Rose, Cabinet Price Warehouse

Agnes, Hillcrest
Agnes, Hillcrest

Kitchen Cabinets

We shopped around for kitchen cabinets and we found Cabinet Price Warehouse had the most reasonable prices, and great quality products. Shane was helping us with the design and we could not have asked for a better person. He made some recommendations that we would not have thought of, and they worked out perfectly - our kitchen is beautiful.
Fred, the installer did a great job as well.
The only drawback was the wait time: the cabinets took long time to arrive, and there were a few doors that were drilled incorrectly, and we had to wait for the replacement for a very long time.
But our kitchen is now complete and beautiful.

Carol from York
Carol from York
2 reviews York, ON

complete kitchen cabinets, island, fixtures and countertops

The customer service was exceptional, advice for layout and other helpful suggestions were about our needs and not their profit. We got quotes from the "big names" (which I won't mention because they are too big to take on)were extremely close to double, WITHOUT the countertops, knobs and handles.
We gave them our overly optimistic estimated date ofwhen we would be ready for them and as life would have it......
Cabinet Price Warehouse were more than happy to oblige us and kept our complete cupboards in the warehouse for another 5 or 6 weeks.
I have had my kitchen complete now for 2 1/2 years - no problems or complaints.
THANK YOU FAROUQ AND THE REST OF THE STAFF AND MANAGEMENT!!!!!!!!!

Kman in GTA
Kman in GTA

Kitchen reno

I wanted contemporary kitchen cabinets from an established manufacturer (Canac). I looked at various retailers and found Cabinet Price Warehouse in my search. Staff there like Tim and Shane was very helpful and price was surprisingly cheaper then all the places I went to including compareable cabinets at big box stores. I did my bathroom cabinets through them trouble free and now doing my kitchen reno through them.

Islington and Titan
Islington and Titan

Bought Cabinets

When I went shopping for new cabinets, I didn't know what I wanted, and didn't know what colour scheme or anything. I talked to a lady, and she really helped me out. I showed her pictures and she gave me tips and suggested colurs and styles. Looks great!

More about Cabinet Price Warehouse - North York

High quality cabinets and counter tops, in the quickest time possible, at the best price available.