C-Star Roofing Inc.

66 Tourmaline Drive Toronto
HomeStars  >  Roofing in THORNTON  >  C-Star Roofing Inc.

Reviews for C-Star Roofing Inc.

Jim
Jim
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great Customer Service

I had my roof done with C-Star roofing and this is a company has great customer service and look after their customers. Despite the busy schedule during this time period, Sing came and fixed a minor maintenance repair issue. I also needed caulking on one of the gutter and Sing fixed it at the same time. Thank you Sing.

Thank you, Jim for your review. We will always try our best to help.

Best Regards,

Jeremy in Mississauga
Jeremy in Mississauga

Roof change in Mississauga

C-star came recommended from one of my colleagues and I understand why. When we said that we had water leaks, despite their busy schedule, they did our roof in priority (the same week we contacted them). They are very knowledgeable, did a very good job and left a clean job site outside and inside (there wasn't even a piece of shingle or garbage dropped on the attic insulation like I have seen with other contractors).

Jeremy.
ASAP help you before raining season coming.
I am very happy .
Have a good day.
C star roofing.

Private User reviews Angus, ON

New Roof

I really liked Sing from the moment I met him. He is very enthusiastic and seemed honest and knowledgeable. He replies to text messages quickly and is eager to work. It would benefit his business, I think, if he were to improve his English--but if you are willing to listen carefully and make the effort to understand him, his explanations make sense. Several people in my neighborhood were impressed at how quickly his men finished the job--and we were too! At times, we watched the men working like a well-oiled machine--and counted that they were indeed putting in at least 6 nails. The roof looks great and Sing did point out some of the lacking areas of our roof and make sure that it was done properly. They worked hard to clean up and even went next door to the neighbor's yard as some shingles and nails fell there (not much space between the houses these days!). I was impressed overall, and he twice denied a tip, saying all he wants is a happy customer. I am a happy customer and would give the company 10/10 but since our roof was just done yesterday, I am holding off my final judgement until some months have gone by. Keep you posted!

Thank you.
We will keeping the best for our clients
Thanks.

Daniele in Newmarket
Daniele in Newmarket
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Great work and service

C-Star is a reliable, customer oriented and skilled company. I contacted Sing last year for emergency repairs and was very happy with his availablity, professionalism and workmanship. I contacted him again this year to redo my entire roof and remove an old dormer. Sing and his crew arrived on time and worked the entire day to complete the work, under a very hot sun. The crew prepared the working area including areas around my house and on my patio and cleaned everything upon completion of the work. The following Sunday, I went into my office and noticed a crack on the ceiling near my window. I texted Sing that day to advise him and he responded within minutes to let me know he had arranged for someone to fix it. That person, Aron, called me 5 minutes later and did the repairs a few days later. Aron also arrived on time and did a very good job. Like Sing, he was very professional and left the room clean. Sing is very committed ro his customers. I highly recommend Sing and C-Star for any roofing needs and will not hesitate to use his services again on my current or future properties.

Hi Daniele,

Thank you for your compliments. We really appreciate it.

We will contibue to do our best for our customers.

Sincerely,

C-Star Roofing Team

nsondi in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
nsondi in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Excellent job on roof repair

C-STAR were the only company I contacted since they had previously done work on my parents home with no issues. I had damage from storms and a leak due to rains. Sing asked for pictures and quoted me an amount but took less when the work was completed.

Hi,Nsondi.
I am very happy have your trust too.
About our customers 99% from Old clients reference.
Anytime we Don't care do more inspection , take care more repair on the roof.
Very important keep fair cost , enough to my labor pay is okay.
I want keep me GOOD person to help more.
Thanks.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Shingles replacement

I needed to replace a few shingles that had been blown off due to wind damage. C-Star responded to my call and came over on a long weekend to replace the shingles. While on the roof, they also examined the other shingles and reinforced a few where it was necessary. Thank you C-Star.

You are welcome.

We try our best to help.

Regards,

Eric
Eric

Roof Repair and Inspection

C-Star was the only one who replied to my concern after the wind damaged our roof.
Despite their busy schedule, Sing was able to come out in the evening which fits my schedule to fix the issue.
Sing and his crew member not only addressed the issue we initially had, they identified other issues and fixed them at no extra cost.
You will know right away they are proficient at what they are doing…

I would definitely recommend C-Star for any type of roof jobs for honesty and their commitment..

Thank you Eric for your support.

We might not be able to come to customers right away but always try our best to help.

Regards,

AndyWoudstra in Keswick
AndyWoudstra in Keswick
2 reviews Georgina, ON

Replace Roof Tiles

Kenny (in sales) came over a few days after I called for a quote. He was one of only a few who responded when I called. I've had many roofs done in the past 30 years so I know what to ask, and he had all the correct answers. After reviewing the quotes I received I selected C-Star. Although they weren't the cheapest I felt very comfortable with Kenny, plus they had good reviews while the cheap options had no or bad reviews. Another reason I chose them was that they install with a minimum of 5 nails per tile (I watched while they installed and they do use 5, and sometimes 6).

Due to the wind storm a few weeks ago there was a small delay before they came to do the roof, as they were busy doing repairs for those who lost tiles (a lot did in my area as I observed when I took my daily walk).

They arrived at around 8:30 and finished by 4:00. They did a very professional job and cleaned up everything, including sweeping for nails with a magnet. The roof looks great, the open valleys are straight, and the old bubbled tiles have been taken away, so I'm happy!

Hi Andy,

We sincerely appreciate your reviews, because it is objective and understanding.

The May wind storm has damaged some many roofs. Some roofs were done by us, and some were not. It all depends where the wind hits. For example, my fence was blown down but my neighbours' fences were ok. We try to help as many customers as possible, and apologize some of them have to wait longer.

We appreciate your trust and support, and will continue to do our best to help our customers.

Sincerely,

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Roofing Warranty Beware

Seven years ago, C-Star Roofing put in a new roof for us and this year we have had several large problems with it. The first time, they did agree to come repair the damage and promised that they had also checked the rest of the roof, but last month several sections of shingles blew away again. Although it WAS windy that night, not one house in my neighbourhood had any issues with their roof. I've lived in the community since the houses in my neighbourhood were built and know that most the roofs were approximately the same age, having been redone 6-7 years ago. This would indicate that the problem originated with the installation of the shingles, not the wind. Then when I went to C-Star Roofing to inquire if they would come repair the damage, they refused to even consider that the damage was due to improper installation would only agree to come take a look if I agreed to pay them. Their responses to me were unprofessional and very rude.

Due to this, I ended up hiring another company to repair the damage as well as check the rest of the roof. I was informed that it was their professional opinion that whoever installed the roof did a poor job as there were several sections where the singles were not stuck down properly. Although I don't normally write reviews, I wanted to write this one to warn people that if there are problems down the line, C-Star Roofing may not honour their warranty or stand by their work. I've definitely learned my lesson about going with the cheapest option and in the future will look much harder for companies that do quality work.

Dennis in North York
Dennis in North York

Roof Replacement

We're outside of Toronto and were having trouble finding anyone to even take a look at the roof. C-Star were the only ones to make the trek and give a quote. The price sounded good but we understood it was too late in the year and we'd have to wait until spring. True to their word, once the weather was warm enough they made the trip and did the job. They probably could have used more daylight, more heat and less wind but they still got it all done in one day. Clean up was great and they even saved us money by pointing out that on closer look some work didn't need to be done. Made it through the big storm of early May without any damage. Kenny and Sing were great to deal with. Couldn't ask for more.

Hi, Dennis.
I am very happy have your trust for choice us.
I will KEEP all our best for clients.
By about the natural hazard wind strom.
The customers only think about the roofer no good.
Why the neighbor nothing.
But they never understand the singles old.
Singles kind difference.
The wind from which way difference.
Why tree down. neighbor tree keep it.
Why this fencing down. the neighbor keep it.
Anything happen KEEP texting my cell phone 647 339 8888. every day.
When I ENOUGH my time to reading.
Anybody got help.
I am very happy have you're our GOOD client.
Have a good day.
C star Roofing.
Sing

More about C-Star Roofing Inc.

C-Star Roofing is a specialty roofing and siding contractor serving the commercial and residential markets since 1993. We are family owned roofing company licensed and insured in the Province of Ontario.

Our experienced personnel provides free estimate, roof inspections and detailed proposals. We provide high quality materials and 10 years labor warranty to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with our services. Our crews are experienced and professionally trained in the installation and repair and jobsite safety.

C-Star Roofing Inc will always provide top quality roofing job in the lowest cost. Our commitment and experience is our promise!