C M Mounce Plumbing & Heating

Reviews for C M Mounce Plumbing & Heating

S in Leslieville
S in Leslieville

Burnham Boiler Diagnostic, and Repair

Where to start.... the Boiler started making angry noises. Freaked my wife and I out so we went with a family recommended "specialist". Turned out to be one of those nightmares your just watching thinking that it's candid camera or your getting punk'd. "Specialist" takes one look at my boiler and says it's the exhaust motor. Hasn't even turned it on yet... Takes three hours to take the motor out, finally cutting the motor out. That's like ripping off a persons arm to check the pulse. Takes it away, and three days later brings a new one back and installs it, and charges me $1300.00 for my trouble. Two days later the noise is back and then 24 hours after that the whole boiler drops dead. We are, to say the least, very upset, and have no desire to relive this experience with the first guy. So we call Leaside. Swell bunch of guys as well, since instead of stringing us along, they immediately recommended Randy Mounce for his expertise with Burham Boilers. And let me tell you, an expert is what we got. Randy came by to look at it, sat in front of it and went straight to work, diagnosing the problem. Following every wire to find a single short that was occuring. In the end he had to replace a $40 piece and he also fixed the wiring, which I didn't even notice was set incorrectly. All in all we consider ourselves very fortunate to have met Randy and recommend him highly.