C & R Paving Inc

HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Pickering  >  C & R Paving Inc

Reviews for C & R Paving Inc

1 review Oshawa, ON

Driveway paving

TERRIBLE COMPANY. Workmanship is very poor. Rude and very unproffesional. Do not clean up after they finish their job. They give you a 15 min window before they show up at your property. Their workers swear in front of you while they work. While doing our driveway C and R paving's vehicle banged into our brick wall causing major damage. They refused to claim responsibility for it. We were yelled at and insulted on our own property. If you read this, please do your homework on this company.

Joe Robinson in North York
Joe Robinson in North York

Driveway Replacement

C&R Paving did a fantastic job taking away our old driveway, and replacing it with a new asphalt driveway. The workers were courteous, explained everything they were doing in great detail, and treated our driveway and entire property with utmost care. They also helped us by creating a small brick area that separated the driveway from a side gate. C&R Paving cleans up after their work is done... not all construction-type companies do that! All in all, their work is great and very reasonably priced!

PW
PW
7 reviews Ajax, ON

Decent work Sometimes hard to get a hold of

C&R did a garage slab and interlocking stone patio for us. Two separate jobs. The garage slab was done with precision, on time, on budget with one phone call. The interlocking stone was done on time on budget only after 2 months of frequent calls to get Brian to come quote the work.

While Brian can sometimes be hard to get a hold of he is fully willing to do whatever needs to be done to make you the customer happy.

I will post another review in the next couple of months once our driveway and window wells are in place.

Thank you for your review. As you know I work closely with my crew to ensure the highest quality possible. It is true that at times I can be difficult to reach while my attention is on my projects.

But you know what they say. We are worth the wait!

P.S call me if you require an adjustment to the interlocking.

Brian

GORD in Courtice
GORD in Courtice
1 review Oshawa, ON

Pave a driveway adding a wheelchair ramp for accessability

I had used C&R paving about 30 years ago and was very pleased with the driveway they did for me then, I remembered they came back after 10 years or so and did some maintenance work. I was so pleased with the work and work ethic of the company that I remembered them.
This job was a bit more than a driveway, I wanted a paved ramp so that I could get access to the house with minimal stairs and a maximum 5 inch lift - they did the job, they did exactly what they said they would, when the said they would.
Ihighly recommend this company

driveway and walkway

Fantastic job; C&R broke the ground (paved & concrete'd) for what will be a major facelift. They shared/ understood our vision of the end product. I will keep in touch with C&R in order to update them on the progress of what has become a significant landscaping job.

ted in Pickering
ted in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

driveway paving

C&R were very prompt to come out and quote my driveway resurface and widening project! They matched there price to any competition and showed up promptly to start! The office staff(Angie) was quick to call me with any changes or scheduling issues! This is the second driveway job they have done for me and I would use them again in the future!

mvreviews from Pickering
mvreviews from Pickering

Driveway/Walkway

Contracted C&R to redo my drive and walkway in Mid-August for the project to be started mid-September. Due to the amount of work scheduled, they are a bit behind. Speaking with Brian, he is going to start the project next week (fingers crossed on weather). We did have a break down in communications... but that has been resolved.

Looking forward to getting the project started and once done, will post some photos of the finished work. Brian promised the work will be beyond my expectations!

Update: Well the driveway/walkway has been done. It does look very nice and have had a few compliments on it. It's been 1 week since it was paved, so will now park on it. Will post a photo of the finished work when possible. Despite the initial issues, C&R did come through and complete the project. Quality will be determined in time, but as of this moment, it looks great.

Review has 2 previous versions
Kennedy from Ajax
Kennedy from Ajax

Driveway Paving & stonework

Selling our house and needed work done - driveway paving and interlocking brick on walkway - on a very tight timeline. C&R worked with us to have quality work done on schedule. We were very pleased with the results.

More about C & R Paving Inc

Paving Contractors / Concrete Contractors / Landscape Contractors & Design. Since 1978 we having been providing superior Landscape Design , Concrete & Asphalt Paving at affordable prices. Residential and Commercial