Button's Heating Inc.

1895 Clements Rd Unit 170 Pickering ON L1W 3V5

Best of 2021 winner 12 timesBest of 2021winner 12 times

Reviews for Button's Heating Inc.

Romesh Raja
Romesh Raja

BBQ gas line

Todd Button visited my home on short notice and fixed the issue within 5 minutes. He did this as a favour and he explained what was wrong and showed me how to fix it in the future.

Annual Maintenance

We recently moved into a new home and decided to have the air conditioner, furnace and humidifier serviced by Buttons. Our experience with Buttons has been nothing but positive - they were able to come within just a few days, and our technician Tom was friendly, thorough and professional. He explained all of his findings and even went above and beyond by making a small tweak to our AC unit to prevent it from rattling (we didn’t realize how loud it was until the rattle was gone!). Thank you Buttons for the great service today.

The Connor's
The Connor's
0 reviews , ON

Air Conditioner service call

Button's service tech Garry was friendly, knowledgeable and diagnosed why our air conditioner was no longer working during a hot spell.
He explained in detail what he repaired, showed us the compression, made suggestions going forward to keep our unit in good working order.
Professional, courteous, knowledgeable!
Highly recommended Button's Heating and Air Conditioning.

Carey
Carey
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Heating And Air conditioning

I needed to replace my 20 year old furnace and air conditioning unit. I had a really great experience with this company about 8 years ago . They installed a Daikin ductless system for me at my place of work. They are a very professional company. The attention to detail is just fantastic. Everyone that I met from the technicians to sales reps were top notch. I would not use anyone else and highly recommend them to others. They push all the right Button's. Sorry couldn't resist that one. Carey.

Shana
Shana
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Gas BBQ Hook up

Todd was a pleasure to work with. Installed the hookup for our gas BBq and explained everything in detail. Highly recommend!

Thank you for the review Shana ! Enjoy you summer !

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Maintenance and recommendation

Two separate services were done.
Maintenance for both Ac and furnace by Cameron who was patient to go through things with my son and exploring options. Great service and friendly.
Brenden who came to add a common wire to our Nest which he recommended a few years ago and wished we had done it earlier as it did make a difference. As always good service and knowledgeable.
Definitely recommend Buttons. When you call to their office, always a good greeting as well.

Thank you very much for your review!

Randy in Woodbridge
Randy in Woodbridge
1 review Newcastle, ON

AC INSTALL

Had new Daikin ac installed by Buttons Heating. The 3 man crew were courteous and professional. The installed price was competitive. Will definitely call Buttons when it is time for a new furnace

Thank you very much for your review Randy ! We look forward to to installing your furnace.

MTC
MTC

Air Conditioning

This for their annual inspection of my ductless air conditioner. The technicians were on time. They were friendly and polite. They found a blocked tube. That could have caused major problems.

Thank you for the review ! Regular maintenance is important and certainly does help to prevent major problems.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Furnace and A/C

First class job on both furnace and A/C. Button’s was completely professional from consult to finish. Highly recommend.

Thanks very much for your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Melissa in Woodbridge
Melissa in Woodbridge

Ductless AC Install

My husband and I were absolutely overjoyed to have had Buttons come to install our new ductless AC. Since I am very pregnant I was incredibly worried about having people in the house (because of COVID), but Nigel and his team made sure to make me feel fully reassured. Even before they arrived Nigel called to go over their COVID protocol, he brought his team up to speed with my COVID anxiety, and when they arrived they were all very kind, understanding, and professional. The work was done within the estimated time frame, and we are very happy with the final result. We highly recommend Buttons.

More about Button's Heating Inc.

Button's Heating has been in business since 1977. The company is operated by a proud second generation. The Button's take great pride in their company and in their customers' satisfaction. Button's Heating Inc. guarantees high quality workmanship and service to residential and commercial customers.