Burritt Brothers

C from Vancouver
C from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Area rugs

I absolutely love the area rugs I found at Burritt Bros! I had been looking for over a year for just the right balance of colour, pattern, and quality to coordinate my offices and found not only what I was looking for, but also the ability to buy four of them in two different sizes. My search ended very happily at this store :)

KL in New Westminster, BC
KL in New Westminster, BC
9 reviews New Westminster, BC

New construction - wall to wall carpets

Our sales person (Andy) was helpful and knowledgeable. The installer really knew what he was doing. I also appreciated that he was easy to talk to and that he explained the process in a way that I understood what was going on.

Liza from Vancouver
Liza from Vancouver

8.3/10

Carpets

Keith is really great to work with. I always get great service when I shop here. There is such a wide variety of carpets as well, from wall to wall, made to measure, area rugs from around the world...you name it. There is a wide range of materials as well from synthetic to silk, so there is a carpet for every price range.