Burritt Brothers

Jinet Ng and Michale deJong in Vancouver
Jinet Ng and Michale deJong in Vancouver
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Vinyl Flooring

We bought vinyl flooring for our rental apartment. We had excellent service from Shelly Hutchinson. She was very attentive and patient and took time to educate us about the different types of vinyl flooring. We were given large samples to take with us to see how it would look like in the apartment. We are very happy with the vinyl she recommended. She was very responsive to all our questions and responded to all our emails in a very timely manner. We would highly recommend Burritt Bros to anyone who is interested in purchasing any type of flooring and especially asking for Shelly to assist in their purchase.

C from Vancouver
C from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Area rugs

I absolutely love the area rugs I found at Burritt Bros! I had been looking for over a year for just the right balance of colour, pattern, and quality to coordinate my offices and found not only what I was looking for, but also the ability to buy four of them in two different sizes. My search ended very happily at this store :)

KL in New Westminster, BC
KL in New Westminster, BC
9 reviews New Westminster, BC

New construction - wall to wall carpets

Our sales person (Andy) was helpful and knowledgeable. The installer really knew what he was doing. I also appreciated that he was easy to talk to and that he explained the process in a way that I understood what was going on.

Liza from Vancouver
Liza from Vancouver

8.3/10

Carpets

Keith is really great to work with. I always get great service when I shop here. There is such a wide variety of carpets as well, from wall to wall, made to measure, area rugs from around the world...you name it. There is a wide range of materials as well from synthetic to silk, so there is a carpet for every price range.

More about Burritt Brothers

Carpet retail and installation
Looking for Carpet & Rug Retailers pros in Vancouver?