Floor Laying & Refinishing

905-333-3415
4087 Harvester Road
Burlington
L7L 5M3

I was very satisfied with the product I bought for my flooring. I had 6 unopened boxes left when I was finished and I whole roll of under pad. I returned 2 boxes of flooring, now I'm left with 4 unopened boxes and 1 full roll of under pad. I don't understand why you can't return all unopened boxes.
If you have to take a fee for restocking that is understandable, but I have no use for these extra boxes. My sales person was Jamal and he was very helpful when I was picking out my floor colour.
Your store was recommended to me by an installer who buys your products.

Jason from Burlington
Jason from Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Install hardwood floors

I used Burlington hardwood floors for the flooring in my living room. From when I walked into thier showroom to when the floor was finished, I had a positive experience. The installer did a professional job in a timely manner without disrupting the rest of the house. When the floor was finished, he cleaned the floor leaving the house the way it he found it. I would recommend burlington hardwood floors.