Burlington Energy Systems Co Ltd

850 Legion Road unit #7 Burlington ON L7S 1T6
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Burlington  >  Burlington Energy Systems Co Ltd

Reviews for Burlington Energy Systems Co Ltd

ninsky in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4
ninsky in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4

Good Old Fashion Customer Service

My first interaction was with Helen in the office, warm friendly lady who set up an appointment for AC/Heating consult. I was contacted promptly by John who made a home visit. Punctual, polite and respectful of my home put on boot covers on before entering. He explained the history of the company as a local family business. I am all about supporting my own community so this was appreciated. Note I went to three other contractors at their office who could barely give me the time of day. I was presented with all option available to me. high and low price ranges. John took time to measure and assess my needs. After much relaxed discussion I was left with information to read and make an informed decision. John returned and we agreed on a system for my home and set up installation. A sheet was left with me of what to expect on the installation day. Arrival was prompt, Jan and Chris the installers were friendly, polite and took great care to cover any areas they would need access to. Everything was discussed with me and they answered all my questions. Clean up was done by them and my home was left just as the found it. This type of customer service has all but disappeared. If your looking for Honesty, quality, prompt and caring service do not hesitate to contact this family owned and operated business. An energy auditor was recommended and Burlington Energy has submitted all necessary paperwork to ensure I get the most rebate available for my purchase. A big thanks to Helen, John, Jan and Chris for making this a positive experience.

Karen in Oakville
Karen in Oakville

BEST SERVICE

I have been using Burlington Energy since I purchased my furnace and AC 10 years ago. Super efficient, reliable and very quick to respond. I called after hours expecting someone to call in the morning and they called back in 15 minutes. Definitely would recommend.

may from Burlington
may from Burlington

Furnace Service Call

Our furnace was not working. We contacted Burlington Energy and received prompt service from Helen to arrange the appointment. Andrew arrived when expected, he was very thorough in his troubleshooting and determined the problem to be with the thermostat relay for the furnace. He replaced the thermostat and did a system test. Very professional and speedy service.

Bobby D in Burlington
Bobby D in Burlington

Service Call

Three years ago we required a new Furnace and A/C system. Burlington Energy Systems (BES) recommended and installed a great system that has been working flawlessly.
Recently, the day before we left for vacation, we heard strange noises from the water pump on the furnace. Fearing it could potentially fail while we were away, we called BES and Helen was able to arrange for Andrew to come out late in the day to inspect it. Turned out the pump only needed a cleaning.
Thank you BES for going the extra mile so we would have peace of mind while away.
We would highly recommend BES for any heating and A/C needs.

David in
David in
1 review Burlington, ON

Furnace, air conditioner & water heater replacement

Rick did the estimate; very knowledgeable & informative about the products.

Jan & Chris did the install - highly competent, thorough & meticulous.

Highest recommendation for this company and crew.

Dominic in Burlington
Dominic in Burlington

Furnace Repair

I used Burlington Energy in Nov 2014 to replace the control board on my furnace. The part broke down earlier last week, and Rick worked with me to fix the problem at no extra cost.

Appreciated for going the extra mile and looking after the customer.

Steve K in Burlington from Burlington
Steve K in Burlington from Burlington

New furnace and A/C

We purchased a new Lennox furnace and A/C unit from Rick at Burlington Energy. We had the furnace relocated to our crawl space which was a 3 day job and no easy task. Rick was a great communicator throughout. The tech guys did a really clean job with the move of the furnace and the venting, duct work, A/C etc. You could tell they took pride in their work. They were slightly more than other companies but I got a good vibe from Rick and felt that he knew his stuff which was important because we relocating the furnace. A few more $$ for peace of mind and quality workmanship is well worth it when dealing with HVAC. I would recommend to friends and family. They also set up the $650 Lennox rebate for us that made submitting online a breeze. Thanks!

Dave Hastings from Sharon
Dave Hastings from Sharon
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

New Furnace & Air Conditioner

From the first phone call, Rick at Burlington Energy Systems and his team were first class. Professional, courteous, informative, and they even caught a mistake on a quote from another Lennox dealer that would have cost me a $500.00 rebate that Lennox is offering. They even had the Lennox representative confirm that they were correct.

They were very price competitive and fair.

They arrived early and immediately laid out "the Red Carpet" - a series of red coloured pads that protected all of the walking surfaces in my home to prevent damage.

They quickly removed the existing equipment and corrected issues with the old installation so they wouldn't become a problem going forward.

Jan and Chris were very pleasant and they answered all the questions I had. By looking at the detail in their installation and how neat and clean it is, it was instantly obvious that they take great pride in their work. True craftsmen.
Once the job was completed, they walked me through the operation of the equipment, and even programmed my thermostat for maximum efficiency.

Their attention to detail was amazing. They made sure every line, wire pipe, etc. was tied down to prevent vibration noise and left the job cleaner than it was when they walked in.

Lucille in their office emailed me the OPA rebate form, ready for my signature and I was able to give it to Jan to bring back to their office so it can be processed quickly.
Once I had all my questions answered, they were able to install the whole system the next day!
If I could give them more than 10 stars, I would have. Thank you.

L E from Hamilton
L E from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Install new furnace,water heater,a/c,bque gas line

Rick's team provides timely, professional, courteous, quality service. I would definitely recommend Rick's company for all your energy systems needs. He is 100% honest, has integrity & will go out of his way to ensure his customers are happy. It's truly refreshing in this day & age to find such a consummate professional. Thanks again Rick for providing such excellent customer service.

Jim Naysmith from Burlington
Jim Naysmith from Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Furnace motor and board replaced

Thursday in February was a cold day for the fan to stop, but Burlington Energy came out within a couple hours and replaced fan then got it running manually until a new logic board was brought in the following Monday. Logic Board had a hole burned in it. Great service and the house was warm all weekend.