Bathroom Renovation

Reviews for Budget & Save Painters And Color Design

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Painting

Budget & Save Painters were great to work with.
We are extremely happy with the outcome & the place looks great.
The job was done quickly and well
Would recommend them to anyone.

Duane Sheehan from Vancouver

778.737.8989
Vancouver
BC
V6R 2J6

Budget & Save Painters were referred to us by our real estate agent along with another company. I got quotes from local painting companies and decided to go with Budget & Save Painters since Tabatha was so responsive along with her availability for doing a color consultation before starting the painting process. Along with that, the price was much lower than all the other bids we received. The entire project turned out great!

They were extremely careful to cover all of the fixtures in our place and tape around all of the edges. I needed this done in a short time frame and they met that deadline, too. I am so surprised how much they get done in such a short window of time. It only became more obvious how serious they are and quality is the most important thing. I knew I had made the right decision going with Budget & Save Painters. Once they finished they neatly packed everything up in one corner and removed all plastic, trash, etc.

Since this was a purchase I looked at this as an investment and they exceeded expectations. However, after seeing their work I would even hire them for a rental because they can seriously bring new life to a space. I could have had all of the time and patience in the world and never have made my home look this good. Not everyone can paint! All of the painters were extremely polite and clean but most of all TRUSTWORTHY. The customer service department was always available and responded quickly to any question or concern. I never felt that I was being mislead and the fact that they were excited to do something so bold and even suggest painting the radiators without any hesitation meant that they truly enjoy what they do....it makes a huge difference.

I will suggest Budget & Save Painters to absolutely anyone. I have been in our new home for about a month now and every day I wake up knowing that this has been one of the best investments I have made in my new home.

Budget & Save Painters is very much customer oriented and we would highly recommend them.

Duane, thank you for the review on Homestars.com.The growth we’ve experienced over the years is because of customers like you, who faithfully support our business. Thank you again for the positive feedback.

Patrick Mickery from Vancouver
Patrick Mickery from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Interior painting project was excellent by the team!

From beginning to end the entire crew and management at Budget & Save Painters was a pleasure to work with. Their work was precise and clean. They were very respectful of my floors and my house and we're extremely talented at making colors work. I would highly recommend this company.

We really appreciate the positive review, Patrick. Please call us again.

Annie in Vancouver
Annie in Vancouver
1 review , ON

West Vancouver Home Interior

They provided excellent customer service. They were very professional, kind, clean and highly skilled. Kerry and Natasha are a great team. The end result is beautiful. I would highly recommend them.

Annie, thank you for the review on Homestars.com

Jason
Jason
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Painting basement

We are so pleased with the work done by Budget & Save Painters. Before starting, Kerry was able to come by and speak with my wife and I about colours and design. This was very helpful because we really had no idea what we wanted to do but we knew our basement needed a fresh look. Kerry and his team did an excellent job prepping our basement (walls, ceilings and carpet), so there were no splatters of paint anywhere once the project was completed. Our ceiling and walls look fantastic, could not be happier. I would highly recommend Budget & Save Painters.

Jason,thank you for the review on Homestars.com. We really appreciate the kind words, and please feel free to call us again anytime.

Alberto Buckoltz from Vancouver
Alberto Buckoltz from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Very clean, quick and professional. Quality of work was excellent.

Outstanding job from start to finish! I had 6 bids out of all the paint companies Budget & Save Painters business stood out above the rest! From the initial walk through with one of the reps. Explaining the entire paint process with utmost professionalism! Providing all the paperwork and quote information. No upfront money and a great warranty provided, I felt comfortable with choosing Budget & Save Painters!

Customer service, and quality was outstanding from Budget & Save Painters. They even provided a Benjamin Moore rep to help us with Colour choices! Budget & Save Painters are very detail oriented, and the team are very friendly and knowledgeable. The colour consultant went over the paint colours with my wife, who is 6 months pregnant, and even recommended a safe paint product to use that has no harsh chemicals in it. They even included free touch-ups!

We are extremely happy with the results! We highly recommend Budget & Save Painters! They get the job done right!

Hi Alberto - Thank you very much for the review.

Skyler in Vancouver
Skyler in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Kitsilano Condo

This company did a very good job painting our 2 bedroom condo in Kitsilano. They were very flexible when we had to reschedule due to delays - and they kept coming back to make sure we were 100% satisfied.

Their price was right and they were very professional and friendly. I would recommend this company to a friend.

Skyler, thank you for taking the time to write a positive review for us. We hope to work with you again in the near future.

dagrads
dagrads
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Richmond (Steveston) Townhouse

We had just moved into our (new to us) townhouse & it needed a complete refresh inside. We had Budget & Save Painters come and paint our entire unit. The timeline for the project took longer than expected due to unexpected/unforeseen circumstances, which was out of their control. However, we worked with each other’s schedules to get it all done. Budget & Save Painters were pleasant & easy to work with & I would definitely recommend them.

Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your needs in painting & decorating. Congratulations on the purchase of your new town home in Richmond.

lynda in Vancouver
lynda in Vancouver
1 review Richmond, BC

Richmond, Steveston Town home Interior Luxury painting by Budget & Save Painters

Budget & Save Painters came in at the last minute as we are selling and moving to Quebec. They made a quick appointment to give an estimate and kept to the agreed time. The Budget & Save Painter representative was friendly, informative and offered very useful suggestions that made the process easy and painless. They were very professional and the work was completed quickly and to high standard. Also, they agreed to come in the next day to touch up some last minuter problems we had failed to mention in the first estimate. We recommend them highly.

Thank you, Lynda! We really appreciate the positive review of yours on Homestars.com; and we wish you all the best with the transition of moving to Quebec.Best wishes always.

Anjanette Beck in Burnaby
Anjanette Beck in Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Very Impressed with the overall service and attention from the team at Budget & Save Painters

Outstanding quality of work and professional customer service. Budget & Save Painters took care of us right away. The designer team took my phone calls on a Sunday, and they didn't even complain once that it was prior to the weekend opening business hours.

My husband and I have been so impressed with the entire process and our experience is nothing short of spectacular.

We will continue to refer this company to all of our family members!

Thank you for the review. The growth we’ve experienced over the years is because of customers like you, who faithfully support our business.
We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of quality service you deserve.
Thanks again, for your business.

More about Budget & Save Painters And Color Design

MOST TRUSTED PAINTING & DECORATING COMPANY!

We are a full service Painting & Decorating Company and Interior Designer. Budget & Save Painters is dedicated to providing exceptional Painting & Decorating Solutions to residential and commercial clients throughout the Metro Vancouver area.

Service Areas: all of Metro Vancouver including: Burnaby, Downtown Vancouver, Yaletown, the West End, Coal Harbour, Kitsilano, Dunbar, UBC, Kerrisdale, Shaughnessy, Richmond, Delta, Surrey, the North Shore including, (the British Properties, West Vancouver, and Deep Cove), Coquitlam area, Port Coquitlam, New Westminster, and Langley.

We Specialize in Color Consultations, and Interior Designs for Residential & Commercial Projects, Condos, Town-homes, Apartments, Design, Heritage Homes, Small repair jobs, and Maintenance of painting services!

Our Customer Service lines are available 24 hours a day - 7 days a week. We always provide references of our many satisfied customers. We use Top Quality Paints, Primers & Stains! Zero VOC Products - Our Business rating with the Better Business Bureau is A+. Look for our continually GREAT PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNTS - CALL FOR A FREE NO OBLIGATION ESTIMATION!

Great reliable painters!
Top-Line General Paint, Benjamin Moore Paints, Cloverdale, ICI Paints & Sherwin-Williams. Other Suggested Brands Offered. TOP QUALITY PAINTS, PRIMERS & STAINS. We use the right brands for each project!
Full Interior & Exterior Painting - Commercial projects and Residential projects - Drywall Repairs -Power Washing and Waterproofing. Colour Consultations - GREAT DISCOUNTS OFFERED!
Most brands supplied - Customer brands on request.
Specializing in Condos, Stratas, Multi-residential,Heritage homes,Maintenance, Tenant Improvements, Additions, Renovating, Changes or Moves & Complete Home Projects. SMALL JOBS WELCOME!

Our outstanding services have been catering to a number of locations across Metro Vancouver including Whistler, North Shore, Burnaby, Delta, Richmond, the city of Surrey, Langley Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam and many other outline areas. We are experts in providing exceptional customer service in painting & decorating for our residential and commercial clients throughout Metro Vancouver.

We are strong believers in safe (ZERO VOC) paint products and practices that save money, and are good for the environment. Budget & Save Painters and Creative Design offers a full range of luxury paint products.

We understand that when we are working on your house, you are inviting us into your home. Trust is of the utmost importance to us; we have an impeccable reputation with many local satisfied customers over the years, and being a fully insured company with WCB coverage, so you can feel confident that the construction process will run seamlessly and efficiently. Some have even gone as far as to say that they have enjoyed the process while working with us.

We specialize in Color Consulting, Custom Design/Decorating, Full Interior and Exterior Projects, Renovations, Pressure Washing and full Property Maintenance.