Bathroom Renovation

Jojo
Jojo

Interior painting

V6R 2J6

On a very short notice, Kerry finished the painting job within a week after I contacted him. Very efficient, productive and professional. Really appreciated his willingness to help at his best capacity.

Makayla B in Vancouver
Makayla B in Vancouver

Beautifully painted town home by Budget & Save Painters

V6R 2J6

Budget & Save Painters were phenomenal! The team were hired to paint the entire interior of my newly purchased upscale 2BR/1BTH town-house. Kerry and the team personally helped me choose the right paint and finish for the right spaces in the home, reviewed all aspects of the job before getting started, and went above and beyond with the fine details, and keeping the job within budget. There are no shortcuts with Budget & Save Painters-- they are QUALITY! LOVE THE SERVICE PROVIDED!

If you are able to secure a spot with Kerry and his team for your next project, you will not be disappointed. Competitive pricing, reliable team and super nice people :-) Thanks Budget & Save Painters!

Sheri
Sheri
1 review Richmond, BC

Interior Painting by Budget and Save painters. Professional and friendly service.

Budget and Save Painters were great to deal with. very professional. Was helpful and kept me informed on any issues. They were timely, prepared, and efficient. They worked really hard on are home, and did the job right. Are home looks beautiful. Outstanding service. Budget and Save Painters have knowledge of all aspects of home improvement, and we would highly recommend them.

Sheri, thank you very much for taking the time out to write a review about our company. We are very proud to be a leader in painting & decorating, and look forward to working with you again in the near future. Have a Happy New Year!

lindesay
lindesay
1 review Burnaby, BC

Interior Painting

We are so happy with the work that Budget & Save Painters did for us. Absolutely fantastic! It’s Christmas time and most painters have already shut down until the new year.

We needed the entire interior of our condo painted before Christmas and Kerry and his team quoted us a reasonable price for a great job.

I highly recommend Budget & Save Painters!

Lindesay, thank you for the review on Homestars.com - We really appreciate your kind words. Please feel free to call us back anytime. Wishing you all the best for 2019.

grlr
grlr
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Painting done for the unit

Kerry is great at customer service and even though I had a very tight deadline, Kerry was able to stay within the time frame given and the quote and budget as well. I am happy how the unit turned out and would recommend Kerry for a good and fast turn around job.

Thank you very much for the review on Homestars.com - It has been a pleasure working with you. We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve. All of us at Budget & Save Painters would like to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Thanks again, for your business.

N. B.
N. B.
1 review Richmond, BC

Baseboard painting

I hired Kerry to paint the baseboard moulding and a couple of doors in my apartment. Kerry was extremely friendly and accommodating. He made the entire process painless and did his best to work with my budget, which was really appreciated as I was undergoing some unexpected home restorations at the time. Everything was done in a timely and organized manner. The baseboards look great and the doors look nearly brand new now. Will definitely considering returning for future painting projects.

sandra_052
sandra_052

South Granville repainting by Budget & Save Painters

V6R 2J6

Working with Budget & Save Painters has been a great experience. They are professional, efficient and provide competitive prices.

Thank you, Sandra for the review on Homestars.com - We hope to work with you again in the near future.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Painting

Budget & Save Painters were great to work with.
We are extremely happy with the outcome & the place looks great.
The job was done quickly and well
Would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for the review on Homestars.com We look forward to working with you again in the near future. Best wishes!

Duane Sheehan from Vancouver
Duane Sheehan from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Interior Home Painted by Budget & Save Painters and the job turned out amazing

Budget & Save Painters were referred to us by our real estate agent along with another company. I got quotes from local painting companies and decided to go with Budget & Save Painters since Tabatha was so responsive along with her availability for doing a color consultation before starting the painting process. Along with that, the price was much lower than all the other bids we received. The entire project turned out great!

They were extremely careful to cover all of the fixtures in our place and tape around all of the edges. I needed this done in a short time frame and they met that deadline, too. I am so surprised how much they get done in such a short window of time. It only became more obvious how serious they are and quality is the most important thing. I knew I had made the right decision going with Budget & Save Painters. Once they finished they neatly packed everything up in one corner and removed all plastic, trash, etc.

Since this was a purchase I looked at this as an investment and they exceeded expectations. However, after seeing their work I would even hire them for a rental because they can seriously bring new life to a space. I could have had all of the time and patience in the world and never have made my home look this good. Not everyone can paint! All of the painters were extremely polite and clean but most of all TRUSTWORTHY. The customer service department was always available and responded quickly to any question or concern. I never felt that I was being mislead and the fact that they were excited to do something so bold and even suggest painting the radiators without any hesitation meant that they truly enjoy what they do....it makes a huge difference.

I will suggest Budget & Save Painters to absolutely anyone. I have been in our new home for about a month now and every day I wake up knowing that this has been one of the best investments I have made in my new home.

Budget & Save Painters is very much customer oriented and we would highly recommend them.

Duane, thank you for the review on Homestars.com.The growth we’ve experienced over the years is because of customers like you, who faithfully support our business. Thank you again for the positive feedback.

Patrick Mickery from Vancouver
Patrick Mickery from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Interior painting project was excellent by the team!

From beginning to end the entire crew and management at Budget & Save Painters was a pleasure to work with. Their work was precise and clean. They were very respectful of my floors and my house and we're extremely talented at making colors work. I would highly recommend this company.

We really appreciate the positive review, Patrick. Please call us again.

More about Budget & Save Painters And Color Design

MOST TRUSTED PAINTING & DECORATING COMPANY!

We are a full service Painting & Decorating Company and Interior Designer. Budget & Save Painters is dedicated to providing exceptional Painting & Decorating Solutions to residential and commercial clients throughout the Metro Vancouver area.

Service Areas: all of Metro Vancouver including: Burnaby, Downtown Vancouver, Yaletown, the West End, Coal Harbour, Kitsilano, Dunbar, UBC, Kerrisdale, Shaughnessy, Richmond, Delta, Surrey, the North Shore including, (the British Properties, West Vancouver, and Deep Cove), Coquitlam area, Port Coquitlam, New Westminster, and Langley.

We Specialize in Color Consultations, and Interior Designs for Residential & Commercial Projects, Condos, Town-homes, Apartments, Design, Heritage Homes, Small repair jobs, and Maintenance of painting services!

Our Customer Service lines are available 24 hours a day - 7 days a week. We always provide references of our many satisfied customers. We use Top Quality Paints, Primers & Stains! Zero VOC Products - Our Business rating with the Better Business Bureau is A+. Look for our continually GREAT PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNTS - CALL FOR A FREE NO OBLIGATION ESTIMATION!

Great reliable painters!
Top-Line General Paint, Benjamin Moore Paints, Cloverdale, ICI Paints & Sherwin-Williams. Other Suggested Brands Offered. TOP QUALITY PAINTS, PRIMERS & STAINS. We use the right brands for each project!
Full Interior & Exterior Painting - Commercial projects and Residential projects - Drywall Repairs -Power Washing and Waterproofing. Colour Consultations - GREAT DISCOUNTS OFFERED!
Most brands supplied - Customer brands on request.
Specializing in Condos, Stratas, Multi-residential,Heritage homes,Maintenance, Tenant Improvements, Additions, Renovating, Changes or Moves & Complete Home Projects. SMALL JOBS WELCOME!

Our outstanding services have been catering to a number of locations across Metro Vancouver including Whistler, North Shore, Burnaby, Delta, Richmond, the city of Surrey, Langley Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam and many other outline areas. We are experts in providing exceptional customer service in painting & decorating for our residential and commercial clients throughout Metro Vancouver.

We are strong believers in safe (ZERO VOC) paint products and practices that save money, and are good for the environment. Budget & Save Painters and Creative Design offers a full range of luxury paint products.

We understand that when we are working on your house, you are inviting us into your home. Trust is of the utmost importance to us; we have an impeccable reputation with many local satisfied customers over the years, and being a fully insured company with WCB coverage, so you can feel confident that the construction process will run seamlessly and efficiently. Some have even gone as far as to say that they have enjoyed the process while working with us.

We specialize in Color Consulting, Custom Design/Decorating, Full Interior and Exterior Projects, Renovations, Pressure Washing and full Property Maintenance.