Buck's Jellico Hardware

Building Supplies and Hardware
152 N Main St Jellico TN 37762
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Jellico  >  Buck's Jellico Hardware

Reviews for Buck's Jellico Hardware

Adam in Williamsburg
Adam in Williamsburg
5 reviews Cumberland College, KY

Equipment Rental

My father in law wanted to plant a garden and no one we knew owned a tiller. To my surprize Bucks rented them for 10.00 a hour. They where very helpful with loading and unloading it and they explained out how to use it. I would reccomend them to anyone.

Angie in Jellico
Angie in Jellico
5 reviews Jellico, TN

Best hardware store around

Buck's in my thoughts is the best hardware store around. I don't have much knowledge on handyman type work and well most of the time don't even really know what I need when I go in or what it is called. You can tell Buck what you are trying to do and he shows you what you need and will even take the time to tell you how to install it.