BTTR Window & Door Products Inc

Reviews for BTTR Window & Door Products Inc

Marg
Marg
4 reviews Courtice, ON

Front door and sidelights replace

Clare and Wendy are professionals who are very responsive to clients and want the job to be finished in a timely manner. Great product installed, site kept clean and tidy, little disruption to house routine. They also offer advice and Clare has gone put of his way to make sure the final job is excellent

Thanks Clare!

B in Oshawa from Oshawa
B in Oshawa from Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

windows

Excellent job. Work was completed very quickly and site left clean afterwards. Very professional, friendly and quality service. I felt assured that this is a company I can trust. I have many windows still to replace and will likely use this company again. Competitive prices and reliable people. Windows look great!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
1 review Oshawa, ON

Replaced kitchen windows

Was renovating the kitchen and needed to replace 4 windows. BTTR arrived early to my home and set up everything to begin their job on time had my old windows tore out and the new ones put in, in a timely manner, when they were done they showed me what they had done and asked if I had any questions. I stated no and when it was done they took all the old windows and materials and left my home exactly the way they found it. I would recommend this company to anyone and I will continue to use them for any windows and doors that I replace in my home.