BT Contracting Ltd.

General Contractors
41 Epsom Ave Toronto ON M4C 2A8
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in East York  >  BT Contracting Ltd.

Reviews for BT Contracting Ltd.

Smileback in East York
Smileback in East York

Repaired

Hired BT contracting to repair my deck, chimney and fence destroyed by a huge fallen tree branch. The work was completed in a timely manner and professionally finished. The contractors were friendly and respectful.

Agnes in Toronto
Agnes in Toronto

removing a wall between staircase and dining room

The company was very professional. Brad provided us with a detailed quote. The workers were always on time. The company stayed on budget. At the end of the day, they always cleaned up after themselves. Overall, we're very happy with their services.

warren in Toronto
warren in Toronto

removal of wall, build door frame, replace all ceiling work

Brad and his crew estimated our project accurately in both cost and timing. They came in for two weeks and wrapped up the project as planned. Brad was great at communicating and keeping us informed as to the progress. His estimate was also clear, and written out for our reference. Overall, very happy with his work.

Barb in Corktown
Barb in Corktown

Bathroom renovation

Not only does company owner Brad and his staff do the highest quality of work but it's clear in everything thing they do and every decision made that their first priority is to ensure that your new space is everything you want it to be. Brad has done all work on my home as long as I've owned the house 10 years). I can count on him and that's gold.

Alice in Toronto, On.
Alice in Toronto, On.

waterproofing house

I suffered with a leak in my basement for months. I was directed to look at Homestars. I found a great sounding contractor ([competitor]) who came out but wouldn't give me a quote either by phone or e-mails in the week that followed. I went through the same with a second contractor. Then I found B.T. Contracting Ltd. Brad Tunnard came out promptly, quoted me within a day with a written estimate and guarantee. I hired him for the work, which was done quickly and efficiently and cleaned up when the job was done (so important). No trace of a leak has been found since! I was so happy with the work, I had him quote another job, and another and another (etc.) So far, my house been waterproofed, my back porch raised, downspouts done, rennovations to the bathroom, house ventilated, chimney resealed, pipes fixed...and EVERY job has been professional, timely and WELL DONE. I cannot say how HAPPY I am that my first 2 contractors never got back to me, because if they had, I may not have found Brad Tunnard and B.T. Contracting. He has been a godsend and I finally have someone I trust, both ethically and professionally. If anyone out there is looking for a guy who does just about everything and does it amazingly well--Brad is the guy to call! Thank you, Brad! You are exceptional!!!

More about BT Contracting Ltd.

Complete Home and Office Renovations
Looking for General Contractors pros in East York?