Bryant Renovations

Reviews for Bryant Renovations

mary in Toronto
mary in Toronto

Annex Bathroom

Very happy with their work and professionalism. Very helpful on making design decisions as well. Provided good support

Thank you Mary for your review. We're very happy to see you enjoyed our work, and appreciate your extremely positive review. We are proud of our design team and we’re glad that it’s a service that we have to offer to each of our clients. As are reminder, we have a 2-year warrantee on all work. We look forward to working with you on any future projects.

Paul McLellan from Toronto
Paul McLellan from Toronto

Kitchen & Basement Reno

Bryant completed a kitchen and basement renovation for us and we are extremely happy with the work done by them. Stepan and his team who were at at the house each day were extremely pleasant to deal with and the overall work they did was always top notch.
The service we received from Bryant from the beginning to end was seamless and made an exhausting process much easier to deal with. The project came in on budget (with the exception of the items we chose to add on) and overall completed within the timelines we had expected.
We would absolutely use Bryant in the future for any renovation needs we have and would recommend them to anyone who was looking for a contractor.

We always hope that our clients have a positive view of what can seem like chaos at times. Thank you so much for your positive review.

Renate Powell from Toronto
Renate Powell from Toronto

Basement Renovation

I had Bryant Renovation renovate my basement that hadn't been worked on in over 50 years. The Contractor & his crew were always easy to talk to & were always available to answer any questions I had. They insisted on my input, which I really appreciated. I lived off site during the renovation, but dropped in unannounced every couple of days. There was always someone there working on site. The result is a beautiful basement that I'm proud to show to family & friends. I had also used this same Contractor to do a major renovation in my backyard last fall. I've had many compliments from people waking by.

Thank you Renate. We enjoyed working for you too. It's always nice for you and us to create what a client wants, that comes from listening.

Nancy Hood from Toronto
Nancy Hood from Toronto

I used Bryant Renovations twice. The first time was to repair a 2nd story deck and fascia boards and to totally renovate a second floor washroom. The second time was to address a small leak in the basement, redo the insulation and d rywall and paint the

My house had a very dated bathroom and needed a total overall. Bryant prepared the design, facilitated selecting tiles and fixtures, totally stripped the basement back to the exterior walls, installed new plumbing and electrical, insulation, drywall etc. They also installed heated flooring. The bathroom is now very modern and lovely. They also repaired a leaking flat roof under a second story deck, replaced the fencing, replaced the wiring, reinsulated, reroofed and replaced the fascia. Their work is very well managed, with the work site kept tidy and safe. They have excellent customer service skills, come when they say they will and worked within the budget. There were no surprises. Very professional but also treated me like I was family.
The second job was to remove old basement drywall, fix a minor leak in the corner of the basement, install new drainage under the basement floor, reinsulate, rewall board, and paint. Again the job was done very quickly, professionally, and there were no unexpected surprises. This is a great firm to work with.

Thank you Nancy, is always a pleasure to work for you. Good luck in the future.

Erin in Leslieville
Erin in Leslieville

bathroom

This is the second time we've used Bryant Renovations and we always recommend them to our friends and family. They are always courteous, they do quality work and they keep the lines of communication open. They are very accommodating and respectful. As a young woman, I have had a hard time in the past finding the right contractor and since meeting Dennis Bryant, he is the only one I trust. We are pleased with the work and Dennis was able to provide what we needed within our budget.

Anonymous from Toronto
Anonymous from Toronto

Whole Home Renovation

Assisted Review

I wanted to give you and your colleagues a compliment.

Both the townhouses to the east of me were extensively "renovated" in the last several years - by other than Bryant Renovations.

Both have had significant and serious issues with the quality of work.

As I observe their circumstances, I appreciate how good you guys were and how well you stand behind your work.

I will think of a new project!

Regards

A

Dennis Findlay from Toronto
Dennis Findlay from Toronto

Stair replacement

Assisted Review

Bryant Renovations helped me fulfill a 30-year-old promise. In 1984, I bought a beautiful Victorian house in downtown Toronto. The day I moved in, I pointed to the drywall stair guard installed by the previous owners to replace the original hand rails, spindles and newel posts, promising to restore that feature to its original glory. Thirty years later, I got around to this task.

Once the old carpet on the stairs was removed, it was obvious from their poor condition that the complete staircases for this 3-storey house needed to be removed and replaced. What followed was an example of craftsmanship, artistry and master organization!

Stepan oversaw each stage with such care and precision that although the project took a bit longer than we expected, I realized by the end that all had happened in a remarkably short time for the amount of work done.

Peter, the master of stair building, was an artisan who painstakingly ensured that what he installed not only met but exceeded the original craftsmanship of the house. He was so focused on carving, sanding and hand fitting each piece into place that I had to touch his arm to catch his attention for a quick conversation.

Sergio, the restorer of walls, replacer of mouldings, and creator of new mouldings, became almost a part of our family, with his cheerful disposition, constant cleaning up after the day’s work and creativity in solving problems as they arose.

This work happened in the coldest winter in recent memory, so that all of the saw- dusty work had to happen indoors. However, the floor protection, the plastic draping over all entrances to the rest of our home, and the regular clean-up allowed the five of us to continue living here, with the expected modifications to our daily routine.

Of course, there was dust, and the central core of our home was a construction zone for weeks, but the crew were obviously working as hard and fast as they could, while ensuring the highest quality of the final product.

Once into the project, I saw more work that I wanted done, such as hardwood flooring and painting, but each add-on was taken in stride, and the end result is spectacular.

My promise to the house and myself has been fulfilled, and my dream has come true. This Victorian home shines as an example of true craftsmanship, artistry and love of their work that all of the workers for Bryant Renovations have. Thanks, Dennis Bryant, and all members of your crew!

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure to work with you on your lovely home. We are also pleased with the result and delighted with your appreciation for quality workmanship.

Steven in Toronto
Steven in Toronto

complete kitchen renovation and new floors on main level

Dear Dennis

I am writing to thank you and your colleagues for the recent complete renovation of my kitchen, and the remainder of the first floor of my house.

It was the largest renovation I have done, and consequently I spent a lot of time researching, planning, and getting estimates from contractors.

It became clear to me that I only really had to get one decision right – the choice of the contractor. If I got that one right, everything else would be fine. Every day when I walk into my beautiful and functional kitchen and living room, I see the proof that I made the right decision when I chose Bryant Renovations.

The project manager, Stepan, and the entire crew, are exceptional. The level of skill, expertise, and pride they bring to their work is outstanding. Everything is now up to code, and their attention to detail produced a beautiful finish. Their consistent courtesy, politeness and respect for the fact that it was my home and not just a job site meant that it was always a pleasure to see them.

Stepan and his crew have a strong sense of responsibility for their work. What could have been the biggest problem of the renovation in fact turned into one of its best features because of the responsible way in which they responded. A subcontractor damaged the new floor in the kitchen. I was concerned about this but uncertain what to do. Without a word from me, Stepan recognized the problem, told me that it was not up to your standards, and offered me several options. The option we took was a significant improvement on my original choice and is one of the great successes of the renovation. You turned a problem not of your own making into a success.

Again, my thanks for the great job. I have started making notes and saving for the next round of work on the second floor. Your company is a keeper, and I look forward to working with you again.

Best

Steven

More about Bryant Renovations

Bryant Renovations Ltd is a niche renovator. We are not a renovator of all things for all people. We do design/ build. It is not just a cliché for us. Project costs can be managed at the design stage with the involvement of the production side of the company that ...