Brothers Plumbing Ltd

Charlie Buick
Charlie Buick
3 reviews La Pointe, WI

Repair Drain

They were a good and clean company. They had extensive equipment to do the job. They completed the job on time and they had good follow up to make sure everything was working well. I would definitely recommend them to someone else looking for quality work.

toronto talker
toronto talker

Kitchen reno

This company hooked up my sink and dishwasher after a kitchen reno.
The plumber was very professional and work was completed in a timely
manner. When we discovered water in the basement, they came back on the same day and fixed the problem.

LBG
LBG

plumbing repair work

vERY FAST RESPONSE TO A holiday plumbing repair need. Fair prince, fast clean helpful. Knew what to do, good knowledge and fixed the bathroom old taps well. Thanks so much Brothers!

margolese Lawrence Park
margolese Lawrence Park
19 reviews North York, ON

Inspected and repaired multiple small problems throughout the house

I have called this company a half dozen times since moving into a newer home less than six months ago. The company has always been able to dispatch a plumber almost immediately and even pulled one off of another job when I had an emergency call. They were most helpful and well informed, especially the younger members of the company.

Respectful, knowlegeable and willing to help with suggestions will keep me coming back to this company in the future.

Andrew in High Park
Andrew in High Park

Sewer drain/water service replacement

I always knew that I would need to replace the outdoor plumbing in the home we are renovating in High Park, Toronto. I had planned to wait until next spring but my hand was forced when the drain started to back up. I had already had a handful of companies out to give quotes for this work, so I knew how much the job would be. Another company charged me $250 to camera inspect the line and determine that the blockage was just outside the exterior wall. That company, however, would only price clearing that blockage, not the entire job (sewer and w/s replacement out to the property line). Their philosophy was that they don't price work they don't camera inspect. So their plan was to charge me $2000 to clear that one blockage, camera inspect at that point and give me a price for the rest of the work based on what they see from there. I didn't like that because it gave me no cost certainly on what the entire job would be. If you're going to dig, might as replace the entire line and the old water service. Brothers gave me a price to do this $4400 and said they would stick to this price no matter what they encountered during the dig. That's why I went with them. I made sure they gave me a detailed contract that spelled out, line item by line item, what they were going to do. The contract said they would excavate and replace the outside portion of the sewer line up to our property line. They would also replace the water service line (an old metal one) and replace it with a 3/4 copper line right into the water meter in the basement. I asked if there was anything they would encounter during the job that would cause them to increase the price, and they said it would happen only if they hit ground water, which they didn't expect for my neighbourhood. They said the job would take 2-3 days and promised to do all they could to ensure I would get the $2000 drain replacement grant from the city (but made no promises). They started digging early Monday morning with two guys and worked hard all through the week. They were not able to do the job in the time they said they would (they didn't finish until Saturday) but that's because the line made a turn underground they did not expect. This made it a longer job but they stayed true to their word and did not try to get any extra money out of me, which I'm sure other companies would do. I will probably get Brothers to replace the inside portion of my line when I get around to that job. I would just recommend to any home owner getting this work done that they ensure the contact spells out every aspect of the work being performed (right down to the material being used, number of cleanouts, etc). Make sure it specifies that the excavation will go right out to the property line and that the water line is going right in to the meter. Also, make sure the company promises not to up the price once they start digging, no matter what happens during the dig (I've heard this is a common foot-in-the-door practice). This is hard work, and somewhat dangerous (the trenches are 10-feet deep) but it's not complicated. Also, make sure the company promises to do work with the city and do everything they can to maximize your chances of getting that drain rebate. Also, get a guarantee so if there's a problems, they'll come back. Our drains run great now and our water pressure is much better. Thanks Brothers.

Marguerite from the annex
Marguerite from the annex

Frozen pipes, clogged pipes, etc

Brothers Plumbing always send the same guys to my house, so I've gotten to know them and trust them over time. Because of my repeat business, they sometimes give me a break on pricing and the work is always prompt and reliable. Most honest and decent plumbers I've worked with.

More about Brothers Plumbing Ltd

Brothers Plumbing- Plumbing Contractors You Can Trust

Since 1963, Brothers Plumbing has been a reliable one-stop source for a complete range of services to both residential and commercial customers.

Nothing beats experience. With great rates and a consistent record of performance for over 40 years, you can trust our plumbing contractors in Toronto to do the job right. We use the latest technology and the best fixtures and equipment, ensuring that whatever repairs and replacements we do will stand the test of time.

When plumbing and heating emergencies occur, we are always available through our 7-7-7 Service. This means that we are always reachable from 7 to 7, 7 days a week. Even better, plan ahead. We can evaluate the current state of your home’s systems from inside the house all the way out to your property line. We can help ensure that emergencies don’t happen. And we can make sure that your remodeling and renovations go smoothly from start to finish. If you have a major emergency like a burst pipe we have a 24-hour emergency service as well.
Services

We do more than just plumbing. We also have contractors specializing in Drainage, Hot Water Heating Systems, Waterproofing, and Kitchen and Bath Remodeling for both homes and businesses.

Our 30 fully equipped trucks are on the job all over Toronto and are in constant radio communication with the office dispatch. Help is never far away as we are probably already working somewhere in your neighbourhood.