Brothers Plumbing Ltd

Brothers Plumbing Ltd

Reviews for Brothers Plumbing Ltd

Alfred in Toronto
Alfred in Toronto

Fast And Reliable Service!

Last month, my toilet was clogged and there was a bit of backflow. We tried to fix ourselves, which made it worse. Never believe in those DIY videos.
I called Brothers plumbing and they had someone at my door within an hour. They were very polite, clean and professional and had our toilet fixed. They get the job done quickly and are clean about it.

Thank you for your review. We are constantly trying to improve our service and it seems we did it rite as per your kind words. Thank you.

Barbara Hejduk from Toronto
Barbara Hejduk from Toronto

Toilet replacment

My toilet had not been flushing well for some time and I finally called a plumber. Patrick from Brothers Plumbing came on the same day as my call. He tested for a pipe blockage first but all was clear. He also tested the other toilet in the house and it was fine. He showed me the wear on the toilet's parts and said to replace them would cost about as much as a new toilet. I authorized the new toilet; he went and got it, replaced the old one, and took it away. Total elapsed time was under two hours. Extremely pleasant person and also tightened my kitchen faucet for nothing. I highly recommend Patrick and Brothers and will use them again.

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service provided by Patrick.
We are always trying to improve our service and your feedback is most helpful. Thank you again for your king words.

eva in Brantford
eva in Brantford

Cartridge replacement for a Moen faucet

A simple cartridge replacement for a Moen faucet. No charge for the part...because it's Moen. $412 for 20 minutes of labour. Horrible! When I called to discuss this episode I was laughed at. "That's what we charge"
"That's what our book says". So offensive

Thank you for your review. Sorry you feel that the price was excessive. We charge a flat rate that includes the service call the labour and time to get a needed part, etc... We are competitive with other companies in our area of similar size. I understand you just moved here from a small town, unfortunately that is the cost of service in Toronto.

Pia from Toronto
Pia from Toronto

Fill valve replacement

I needed help dislodging a plastic nut on the underside of a toilet so I could change the fill valve. I had bought the replacement myself.
The plumber came and was done in 5 minutes. Cost me $250. I think that's crazy steep.

Thank you for your review. Sorry to hear that you were not happy with the price. Unfortunately the cost of providing service in Toronto is quite high and we have to charge accordingly. We are competitive with other companies in your service area and we always give the customer the price to do the job at no obligation. In your case I understand you had been struggling with your toilet for a few days, trying to fix it yourself. We sent out an experienced serviceman to repair your toilet and he did it right and in a timely manner. Most customers appreciate and understand you pay for good, fast service. I hope this helps explain the cost. Thank you again for your review.

Basement Sewer Repair & Replacement

Brothers Plumbing was really everything you could want in a stressful situation - they clearly articulated the problem, solution and cost verbally and the written quote matched this exactly. They kept their word to the T and showed up precisely when they said they would - they continued to keep me up to date with the progress of the work, including showing me via camera feed any of the issues. The work was excellent, cleanup was all taken care of and I was provided with the paperwork to apply for a subsidy from the city, all within a tight turnaround. I highly recommend this company and the great people they have working for them.

Thank you for your review. We are constantly trying to improve our service so that all our jobs go smoothly. Glad to hear that all went well. Thanks again.

Find the source of a water leak and fix

Patrick from Brothers arrived on time, listened carefully to the problem background, and then proceeded to methodically and efficiently diagnose the leakage through the inspection of the drywall holes that had been cut. He then fixed the issue through a toilet repair. He additionally provided input on the configuration and quality of a plumbing renovation done by the prior owner that was useful and practical. Very impressive professionalism, work, and knowledge!

Thank you for your review. You took the words out of our mouth, as professionalism is what we bring to all our customers. Happy to hear you were well looked after. Thank you again for your kind words.

chris Brejak from Old Toronto
chris Brejak from Old Toronto

Sewage pipe replacement

Something nobody wants or plans to get done but brothers did it fast and with minimal intrusion. The basement floor needed to be broken up and also the outside needed digging up. Ivan and his crew worked very hard and they were very polite and considerate to the family during the disruption. 10 out of 10 I would recommend and ask for Ivan, hardest working crew I have seen.

Thank you for your review. We always strive to make every job run smoothly and treat our customers and their property with respect. Thanks again.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Replace kitchen shut of valves and drain

Patrick from Brothers Plumbing looked after my kitchen sink where the shut off valves for the water supply and to the dishwasher started leaking a lot. I also had intermittent leakage from the sink drain which required replacement of the whole under sink drain.

Patrick was courteous and friendly and completed the job quickly. Everything was neat and tidy when he was done and he spent time testing for leaks after the job was done.

I am very pleased.

Thank you for your review. Our priority is customer satisfaction so we always try to explain to customers what we are doing and we always check our work. Thanks again for your kind words.

kristincampus in Toronto
kristincampus in Toronto

Excellent service and quick to respond to our request

Dayvid did an excellent job replacing our kitchen sink drain pipes and fixed our dishwasher hose. We had a flood the night before and he came to our house, on time and assessed the issues, replaced what needed to be done, in a very timely manner. He was kind and courteous. He explained everything that needed to be done and the costs were explained and reasonable. We will be calling him back for any plumbing needs in the future! Amazing service. Thanks, Dayvid and Brothers Plumbing!

Thank you for your review. We are always trying to service all our customers in a timely manner. Happy to hear you were happy with our serviceman. Thanks again.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Two strikes

A few years ago, we used brothers to move a rad in our home.
After the job was completed, the entire rad system did not work and we had to call someone else in to fix. Brothers claimed they were only hired to move the rad and not to ensure that the entire system functioned properly after their work was done. Inconceivable since to move the rad, the system needed to be shut down and then re-started!
Once again, we hired them to move a rad, had a scheduled appointment, took the day off work to be here and when they were a no-show, advised us that they forgot to add it to their work list.
Completely unreliable and they take no responsibility to solve problems related to their work. Will never use them again - strongly advise you to make a different choice.

???? No idea who this is from and what this is about. Don't know what happened a few years ago but if we did such a poor job why would you call us back? This sounds like a fake review.
Every company has scheduling issues and if we made a mistake then we apologize for that but I don't think our company or any company for that matter deserves a bad review for it.

More about Brothers Plumbing Ltd

Brothers Plumbing- Plumbing Contractors You Can Trust

Since 1963, Brothers Plumbing has been a reliable one-stop source for a complete range of services to both residential and commercial customers.

Nothing beats experience. With great rates and a consistent record of performance for over 40 years, you can trust our plumbing contractors in Toronto to do the job right. We use the latest technology and the best fixtures and equipment, ensuring that whatever repairs and replacements we do will stand the test of time.

When plumbing and heating emergencies occur, we are always available through our 7-7-7 Service. This means that we are always reachable from 7 to 7, 7 days a week. Even better, plan ahead. We can evaluate the current state of your home’s systems from inside the house all the way out to your property line. We can help ensure that emergencies don’t happen. And we can make sure that your remodeling and renovations go smoothly from start to finish. If you have a major emergency like a burst pipe we have a 24-hour emergency service as well.
Services

We do more than just plumbing. We also have contractors specializing in Drainage, Hot Water Heating Systems, Waterproofing, and Kitchen and Bath Remodeling for both homes and businesses.

Our 30 fully equipped trucks are on the job all over Toronto and are in constant radio communication with the office dispatch. Help is never far away as we are probably already working somewhere in your neighbourhood.