Brookside Roofing

49 Cumber Ave Toronto ON M1E 1T2
Brookside Roofing

Reviews for Brookside Roofing

roof repair after installation

I have called at least three times for someone to look at the roof as it is leaking and apparently there is a 10 year guarentee. My calls either went unanswered OR I was told someone would come and assess the damage...never happened

Bob from Toronto
Bob from Toronto

Quality work, clean and fair pricing

I found Brookside through a search of area roofers . One thing that I discovered is that it is difficult to find a quality installer for a fair price. Bill and his crew were fair, did exactly what they said they would do and they stand behind their work.

As we had used Brookside in the past we were looking forward to checking in with them and getting a quote.

Very happy that we chose them this second time for our new home!!

I would highly recommend Brookside roofing

It was a pleasure working with Bob dealing with this concerns on his project he was professional polite and very understanding of all the aspects of what we had to discuss in regards to his concerns The job went very smoothly because of that if he ever need us again we be more than happy to assist

Simon in West Hill
Simon in West Hill
12 reviews Scarborough, ON

I can always depend on Brookside!

Brookside Roofing has been my go too roofers since 1999 when I purchased my first house. They are dependable, honest and responsive. My last call to them was an urgent shingle repair due to wind damage. They were there the next day to address before any further damage occurred. Bill is a stand up guy who I trust without question.

Simon has always been very good customer and through the years has sent us several referralsHas always been a pleasure dealing with an excellent customer thank you for the referral Simon

Jodi
Jodi

New Roof

My 22 year old roof and 3 skylights were replaced by Brookside Roofing. Bill initially met with us to discuss our options after going up on the roof, and inspecting the attic. He took photos, and was very thorough when explaining what needed to be done. During the actual work, Bill would stop to explain things when he found problems, making sure we understood everything. He also made sure that the property was properly cleaned up when they were done.
Bill provided photos after the job was complete and wanted to make sure we were satisfied with the work that was done.
Bill is extremely knowledgeable, very polite, professional and honest. He clearly knows this line of work. He has an excellent team working with him. He's not just a salesman, but also a very hard worker, working right alongside with everyone.
I highly recommend Bill and Brookside Roofing.

Thank you for your business and review Jodi.

Cynthia from Toronto
Cynthia from Toronto

Bathroom Fan, Roof & Soffit Ventilation

I invited Bill to quote on work to replace bathroom vents that had been previously installed incorrectly. He came to my home, inspected the venting and also advised that my attic was overly hot. He checked the roof and soffit venting and advised that I consider addition vents for both. He came back with the quote and walked me through everything and offered a full explanation in accordance with roofing/attic ventilation best practice. I did my own research and agreed with Bill's recommended approach. Bill and his team did an excellent job and he reduced the price as the job took less time than expected. I found Bill to be professional, straight forward and honest. Thanks again Bill and team!!

Thank you very much Cynthia!

Maureen in Richmond Hill
Maureen in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof beyond expectations

I had my roof replaced by Brookside Roofing in 2009. The gentlemen who came to do the job were amazing - knowledgeable, pleasant cleaned up after themselves completely - not a nail to be found (I have 4 dogs so that is important) The roof looks amazing and I have not had a problem at all. 7 years later - neighbour is having his roof done - so his company indicates to me that I need my redone. I called Brookside Bill said if he did my roof 7 years ago there was no way it needed to be redone and besides that it was under warranty. Bill fit me in right away, came out to see what the condition of the roof was. It was still in great condition. He took pictures while he was up on the roof of my Semi-detached house and provided them to me. My roof is still in excellent condition, looks like it was just done. These guys are amazing. I would recommend them to anyone. They were definitely a great find. I love when a contractor stands behind their work and their product. Bill went way above and beyond any reasonable expectation.

Thank you Maureen.

Jason Gronsdahl from Markham
Jason Gronsdahl from Markham

Roofing, Shingles, and Skylight

I am extremely pleased with the service I received from Brookside Roofing. Bill provided me with a clear, competitive estimate for the replacement of my shingles, and skylight, and also suggested the installation of innovative venting systems to increase home comfort, and to maximize the effective life-span of my new shingles.

His crew responded immediately to a sudden roof leak which developed before the project had even begun, preventing any water damage from occurring, and saving me from incurring significant restoration costs.

Brookside's crew was on time and friendly, and did their work quickly and thoroughly, and did a good clean-up at the end of each day.

I would be pleased to employ this company again, and would highly recommend their services to to anyone looking for a great roofing company.

Harriet McCabe in Toronto
Harriet McCabe in Toronto

a new flat roof

Bill and his team came on time, explained the job in detail, photographed it in stages, completed on time, cleaned up their work site, and are returning to repair a different .section of my roof that was not part of the original contract.(at no cost) Honest, friendly and efficient, and he does return if you need help after the job is complete. i have used this company on 2 homes over 25 years. and i will continue to use them again and again.

Rich from Toronto
Rich from Toronto

Solar Roof Vent Installation & Attic Soffit Clearance

I chased roofers for months to do this job. 10/12 pitch and 3 floors up, these guys reviewed my case, made an appointment, arrived EARLY (hahaha) and did a fine job. They took the time out to recommend further changes down the road, by different tradespeople. I found that quite helpful.

Trustworthy, reliable, and did a great job. I went through 8 to 10 roofers before that couldn't read emails, didn't forward the right information amongst company members, didn't call me back, had email addresses posted on websites that didn't work…these guys were what a paying customer expects, and then some. I highly recommend them to quote on your work. The last people you want cutting holes in your roof are amateurs, and these guys get rid of that pain.

Thanks, guys!

Scott Maidment from Old Toronto
Scott Maidment from Old Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Roof Venting

We have a 100 year old home with open eaves that had never had soffit vents. It made the attic very hot in summer. Brookside did a wonderful retrofit job. Now the attic is at the same temperature as outside.

Thank you Scott.

More about Brookside Roofing

As one of the leading Toronto roofing contractors, Brookside Roofing offers insured, guaranteed, quality workmanship. Our pricing system is not compatible, nor comparable to lesser quality Toronto roofing companies that are unable to provide the required education and up-to-date residential roofing advancements that Brookside Roofing has successfully proven to accomplish. ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Toronto?