Broadway Locksmith Ltd

Reviews for Broadway Locksmith Ltd

dbd in Richmond
dbd in Richmond
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Excellent service at a reasonable price

Needed a replacement key for an old cabinet. I took the lock in, and within an hour they called to say they had cut a new key. The key works great. I also asked about how to make our house front entry door lock more secure, and they provided an honest professional opinion, rather than trying to sell me something.

Jessica S from Vancouver
Jessica S from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Door Lock Replacement

The locksmith took a few days to return my call and there schedule was not very flexible to make it to my place. Once appointment was made they were on time and service was pretty quick. Price was a bit steep but the new lock is very secure and adds extra protection.

Tony Fay from Vancouver
Tony Fay from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Replaced exterior lock system

The repairman was very punctual as we had experienced an attempted break in and needed attention asap. Our lock was mangled but Broadway Locksmith was able to recommend a better motorized Weiser system which gave us better piece of mind. The repairman was courteous and was very knowledgeable when he explained all the options to us. We would definitely recommend Broadway Locksmith.

Shuk Wai Lam from Richmond
Shuk Wai Lam from Richmond
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

lock change

My kid lost one of the house key on his way to school, and therefore we had to get all the locks& keys changed for the house. The guy came and installed new locks and keys pretty quickly.

Tony in Vancouver
Tony in Vancouver
11 reviews Vancouver, BC

Re-keying of locks and locked out

Last week I lost my keys and therefore couldn't get into my house. Called Broadway Locksmith and they came out within an hour. They picked the lock and got me in quickly. Me wife was not comfortable with my house key somewhere out on the free world so we asked them to re-key the front door lock for our peace of mind. The tech was super nice and was sympathetic to our situation. We were appreciative for that and we love the new lock as it's a big improvement over our old notch one. We definitely would recommend Broadway Locksmith.

susan in Vancouver
susan in Vancouver
13 reviews Vancouver, BC

Rekeyed locks

Our tenant lost our house keys. We went to Broadway Locksmith in Vancouver to rekey the locks. Staff rekeyed five locks and checked to make sure they all worked. We brought them home and put the locks back on the door and they have been working fine since.