Britannia Silversmiths Limited

Silverware Cleaning, Repairing & Replating
101 Dynamic Drive Toronto ON M1V 5C1
HomeStars  >  Silverware Cleaning, Repairing & Replating in Scarborough  >  Britannia Silversmiths Limited

Reviews for Britannia Silversmiths Limited

Deborah Moir in Scarborough
Deborah Moir in Scarborough

various projects - resilivering of flatware, repair of a brass picture frame, cooking pot lid handle, cast iron garden furniture

Al is a very talented and pleasant silversmith. I was very impressed with the repairs he helped me with.. All of the items meant a great deal to me and Al made me happy because he was able to repair everything I presented him with. Everything looks like new. I highly recommend Britannia Silversmiths

T&A in Toronto
T&A in Toronto
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

Refinishing silver

We had two silver candy servers that belonged to my mother and were very old (circa 1900) and in poor shape. Before she passed she asked that we give them to our daughters. Unfortunately they were in such poor shape we stuck them away and forgot about them.
Then we came across them again and decided we'd see if anything could be done to refinish. Fortunately, we looked up refinishing on Homestars and came across Britania Silversmiths Limited. We spoke to Art Edmonds who said they were worth refinishing.
What a great job! Originally it was going to take about 4 weeks, but we had a change of plans and were going west to one of the daughters. I phoned Art and asked if the job could be done sooner. Thankfully, it was rushed and we were able to take the server with us.
The workmanship is perfect and we are 100% pleased with the job. Would definetly use this company again. Art is an excellent craftsman and a real pleasure to deal with.

LEONARD Dupuis in Wendover
LEONARD Dupuis in Wendover
1 review WENDOVER, ON

REPAIR AND SILVERING OF ANTIQUE HOLLOWWARE

I have used Britannia Silversmiths for years. The old world craftsmanship, pride and integrity are outstanding. Antique hollowware comes back bright beautiful and repairs beyond compare.
Mr. Edmonds is truly a silversmith of renown.