Hunter Douglas Gallery

1115 California Dr
Burlingame
CA
UNITED STATES

I was very lost when it came to window coverings. Bart a very knowledgeable man saved me! Bart came by my home about a month ago and helped me choose the best type of shades (Silhouettes) and the best color that would work for each room.

I was a little hesitant when I received the initial estimate from Rebarts Interiors. The prices were a little more then I had anticipated. After discussing my budget with Bart he was able to help me with the prices and we agreed on a fair amount that would benefit us both. He also offered $50 rebates on each Silhouette I purchased.

About 3 weeks later Rebarts installers came by and installed the Silhouettes. Which are BEAUTIFUL. The installation was very quick and professional. The two gentlemen answered all my questions and even gave me a quick demo on how to use the Silhouettes.

A couple days after the install I noticed wrinkles on one of the Silhouettes in my daughters bedroom window. I immediately called Rebarts and addressed the problem and Jon told me that he would send the installers over to my home the same day. Once the installers came by and looked at the shade, they took a picture and said they would have it remade. No questions were asked and at NO cost to me, which is very rare from a retail store! Although, it was an inconvenience for two additional installations, I am very happy how Rebarts Interiors handled my situation promptly and professionally.

More about Hunter Douglas Gallery

Rebarts Interiors Custom Window Treatments, Blinds, Shades, Shutters & Drapery Serving Burlingame and the surrounding Peninsula, we offer Hunter Douglas blinds, wood interior shutters, roman, cellular & solar shades, custom drapery & more. You can find it all at our Hunter Douglas Gallery®. Shop at Rebart's Interiors and you'll get ...