Bright Electric

Emily from Thornhill
Emily from Thornhill
3 reviews Concord, ON

Electrical service

Recently hired an electrician from Bright Electrical to help get my home listing ready. I am very pleased to say the experience was very good, friendly and efficient. I Would recommend for electrical services in the future.

James in downtown Toronto
James in downtown Toronto
1 review York, ON

Pot lights, K&T replacing, new runs, fixing other people's bad work

I work for an interior design company and I call Andy for do any electrical work I have. Andy impressed me with the first job I hired him for and still impresses me every time I've hired him since. Even in my own home. He is very smart and thorough. He makes a minimum amount of holes to get the job done. He doesn't cut corners - he does everything the right way and then he cleans up his mess. Nothing is a problem to this guy. If it can be done, he will get right to work and do it. If it can't be done, he'll tell you. If it will take extra time, money, or supplies, he will tell you first so you can decide. Every invoice he sends me, I feel like I got a good deal. I've seen some jokers out there, and this guy is amazing by far. I would highly recommend calling Andy for all your electrical needs. Be sure to post your high ratings here.