Brick The

bert in Surrey
bert in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

leather chair

I bought a brown leather chair and payed for extended warranty on it The chair tore and cracked and one screw and one bolt fell out. I call to get someone to come look at it no one would call me back. Had to replace it at my cost before 2 years.

Bill from Calgary
Bill from Calgary

Sofa

I purchased a Cindy Crawford sofa from the Brick about 2 years ago. I have never purchased any living room furniture which is of inferior quality in over 30 years. The couch is falling apart. The price was ok but the quality of the Cindy Crawford collection is very sub standard. I am surprised that she endorses this furniture. I would not recommend the furniture to anyone who wishes to keep it for more than one year

Sabrina from Woodbridge
Sabrina from Woodbridge

Mattress

I ordered a trump mattress from the brick because the sales person said this was a popular and very good mattress. Well I had the mattress for 8 months and it started to fall apart. I called them to get another one and they gave me the same mattress. If the first one fell apart why wouldn't this one. So they came again to give me a different one. Still not satisfied.

David Sikkema
David Sikkema

Sofa

They have nice stuff, a little pricey, but they had the one we liked.
The service is also quite good, and no harassment. I will go back next time i need something.

vince123 in woodbridge
vince123 in woodbridge
1 review Woodbridge, ON

furniture

the service was very good and the delivery was on time nice and frendly people and was a great deal for the bedroom set we got, they set it up fast and safe and they dint make any mess in the house

Max_smrt in York
Max_smrt in York

Purchased leather arm-chair (cindy crawford)

This was our first experience with the Brick (near Dufferin & Dupont), and it was overall very positive. The sales guy didn't rush us or pressure us in any way...we took our time trying many chairs on the sales floor (while my kids played on the massaging recliners!). After we picked the one we wanted, he confirmed it was in stock and told us we'd have it THAT day. I'd say no longer than an hour or two after coming home, we get a call that they are en route to our place. The 2 delivery men were very friendly, and put plastic covers on their shoes so they didn't mess up our new wood floors. Overall, very happy with price and experience.

Valerie in Acton
Valerie in Acton
1 review Acton, ON

Appliance Purchase

Purchased 4 appliances for our newly purchased home. Was promised a delivery on January 28, ended up having to get a truck myself to get my appliances as they weren't going to deliver until February 3rd. (Not usually an issue but with kids it is and iss

Gerry in Acton
Gerry in Acton
1 review Stoney Creek, ON

Appliances

Scott Skinner
Scott Skinner
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Sofa

My wife and I had a great experience at this Brick so we went back this time to but a sofa. Last time my wife did the talking and got us a great deal on our table, this time I was going to show her what a great deal really was.

We went in and found our "dream" sofa, we sat on it waiting for the staff to find us like they often do...After 15 minutes a sales man went buy I had to flag him down then he brushed me off...

My wife then put me in y place and told me to sit down and went and said her bite to a manager and she came back with 100.00 less then our offer price we had discussed...

GO BRICK.

We have had both our sofa and new dining room set for over 2 years and we are really happy with them

dean in thornhill
dean in thornhill
1 review Smithers, BC

bought mattress

I bought a mattress and box spring at brick. had delivery scheduled. driver called me and told me he couldnt find my house in Brampton. I told him thats because I live in Thornhill. He asked me for directions, showed up late. Brought in the boxspring, which was dirty from dark snow which they dropped it into, leaned it up against my bedroom wall, then brought in the mattress, leaned that up against the boxspring, asked for my signature and left. not only did i have stain damage to my bedroom wall, but also my floor and carpet as they didnt take off their shoes and tracked dirty snow into my house. when i called the store i was stonewalled, couldnt speak to a manager, got no help from customer service. eventualy had to ask a neighbor for help setting up the mattress!
seems that with these crooks, service stops existing once they get your money. will never drop a dollar there again.