Brick The

amino
amino
1 review Thornhill, ON

sofa

although their delivery is sometimes off, whenever a shipment is late they atleast try and make up for it by throwing a discount or a small item in at a lower cost.

Eddie
Eddie

Bought a mattress

The brick did not deliver my product on the day scheduled and then once they failed to deliver twice they did deliver me the WRONG product. I had to go through the same thing over again!

Mimi in Parkdale
Mimi in Parkdale

Buying furniture

Brick The
416-535-3000
1352 Dufferin St
Toronto
M6H 4G4

When I went to the Brick to look for a bed set they showed me a six piece oak set. I liked it and I bought it. Two weeks later I get the delivery and it turns that the set is two pieces less and pine.

RenMiz in North York
RenMiz in North York
1 review North York, ON

Sectional Sofa

My fiance went into the Brick to purchase a sectional couch, tv and chaise. The sales team there was exception in helping us find exactly what we needed and also was able to negotiate with price. The steps to complete financing were hassle free. We ended up with a great couch and had no problems cancelling the order for the tv and chaise.

mrs.a in forest hill
mrs.a in forest hill

sofa

I was looking to buy a sofa for my new apartment, and really didn't know where to start. I found the staff really helpful in choosing the right color and fabric.

Maria of Don Mills
Maria of Don Mills
1 review East York, ON

sofa

Something I noticed about the furniture at the Brick is that the display model is different from the actual product that you receive. The delivered product is usually duplicated in a factory in China, and shipped over in cargo containers. almost everything I have bought from them furniture-wise has had some shipping damage. Also, there are slight (and some not-so-slight) variations in the display model and the production model (i.e. cheaper material, differences in design, lower overall build quality).

Toronto West End
Toronto West End

Dishwasher

About 2 years ago, I bought a Maytag dishwasher. Right from the beginning, I started having problems. I called the warranty provider, TransGlobal who have given me the runaround and provided me with failed repairs. I called The Brick to complain about the problems I was having with the dishwasher and the warranty provider and they told me to take is up with the warranty provider. The Brick is friendly and helpful until they get you to purchase one of their products. After that, they do not want to have anything to do with you. BEWARE when purchasing any appliances from The Brick as they use TransGlobal as the warranty provider. The Better Business Bureau (www.bbbmwo.ca) lists TransGlobal as "unsatisfactory" due to their inability to resolve issues with customers.

Brigitte in Parkdale
Brigitte in Parkdale
1 review ,

SOFABED AND LOVESEAT

tHE BRICK DELIVERED OUR SET AND IT HAD TO BE RETURNED THREE TIMES DUE TO FAULTY CUSHIONS THAT DIDN'T FIT A BED FRAME THAT WAS BROKEN AND A LARGE BLACK OIL PATCH THAT CAME RIGHT FROM THE WAREHOUSE LIKE THAT.FINALLY THE FOURTH SOFABED WAS REPAIRED ON SITE BY A TECHNICIAN WHO HAD TO REBUILD THE BEDFRAME WITH SCREWS AFTER IT WAS DISCOVERED IT WAS HELD TOGETHER WITH STAPLES.THIS ORDEAL LASTED OVER A WEEK AND A HALF AND WE WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN.

James in Mississauga-5691
James in Mississauga-5691

Furniture

We purchased some furniture from the Brick Dundas store (Close to Dixe & Dundas). We did not ship the items but because the sales person said that the order can be cancelled easily we put it on Brick Card. But later we decided that we buy the furniture from a different place. But it was a nightmare to Cancel the order. I had to call 4-5 times to cancel it. But still it was difficult to cancel it. So if you are not 100% sure please don't put it on your card. It is deifficult to get rid of it. This may be related to this store only because some people have been able to cancel without any hassle at other stores.

Mik in Milton
Mik in Milton

Couch Purchse

The sales staff at the Brick were friendly and helpful. They offered us a free 5 years warranty which was a bonus for us. Overall, we would recommend them to friends and family. To us, we would come back to The Brick because it was a pleasant experience.