Brick The

Reviews for Brick The

Chris Perez from Toronto
Chris Perez from Toronto

Bed set, laundry pair

We greatly enjoyed purchasing our bed set and laundry pair from The Brick! We got an excellent deal, and found exactly what we were looking for. It's two years later for the bedset (the laundry pair is a more recent purchase) and it's still in great shape. I'd gladly buy furniture there again.

Amy from Mississauga
Amy from Mississauga

40' samsung LED tv and stand

I bought a samsung tv from here and also a stand. I find that this store is a hit and miss. Sometimes I will find something I like, but other times the furniture is not the greatest. They also have a teachers discount and usually always bargain down the price significantly even if you aren't a teacher! It's worth it to ask. If you walk away, they will often make you a better deal. The customer service people will offer assistance immediately upon walking into the store. They had the TV in store as well as the stand so I didn't have to wait at all. Overall, I have had a pleasant experience at this Brick every time I've been there. Would definitely recommend it.

Lori from Toronto
Lori from Toronto

Terrible customer service

I bought a couch and I had nothing but problems with the customer service. I know they work on commission, but the people at the store were pushing the furniture way too hard. Then, when I got the couch, it was damaged. They fought with me forever about replacing it, saying that I should have complained about the problem when it was delivered (even though it was completely wrapped in plastic and it took me a long time to get it unpackaged and notice the damage). They gave me a 6 hour delivery window both times. Eventually, it worked out because I kept the damaged couch for a significant discount. I won't go back though.

Angela from Toronto
Angela from Toronto

Furniture and Appliance Purchased

We have furnished out entire condo with the help from the personal shoppers (Gerry) at the Brick. He was very helpful and quick with any answers to the questions we might have had. An effort was made to accommodate delivery times with our availability. Also free delivery and removal of old units was a great help. I would recommend their products and services to all of my friends.

classic
classic
10 reviews North York, ON

The whole house appliances

We furnished are completre home from THE BRICK and they were very helpfull with the service and delivery. They have the best customer service that i have ever had. If we were not happy with the couch or bedroom set they would exchange it for no extra charge. Then again when you spend $25000 what would youi expext you hope. They have a great program with warranties. When you buy a 5 year warranty on any thing like stove, fridge or furniture if you do not use it they will return your money at the end of 5 years for gift cards worth the value of the warranty. so I bought warranties on everything well worth the investment.

Brazilianoxx in Etobicoke
Brazilianoxx in Etobicoke
11 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

Great company

Purchased quite a few things from them in the past (Washer/Dryer, sofa, entertainment unit, bar). And have no complaints at all. Price matched on items we found elsewhere cheaper, good delivery people, and great website. I would recommend

joy in East york
joy in East york
1 review East York, ON

Washer, dryer, dishwasher, stove

The product is good and all of the products came with 5 years garanty from Korea. The service was good, the person came right away, very professional and answered all my questions. The delivery was good it was included in the price.

zafranh
zafranh
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Furniture Purchase for the New House

We recently moved into the new house and went shopping for furniture, we found the brick had the best pricing and the best value in terms of quality as well. For the past three weeks, we have been getting deliveries of the furniture.

rama

416-249-1211
2625 B Weston Rd
North York
M9N 3M4

Ordered a dishwasher LG Brand, after couple of months the dishwasher started to leak. Brick was very helpful to send in a repair person who fixed it, only to break down again. After our request for it to be replaced a new one was brought in for us. Happ with the service.