Brick The

Reviews for Brick The

Testy123 in Toronto
Testy123 in Toronto

Furniture

One of the best Bricks I have ever felt with a great guy there in sales named Long. I thank you for you fantastic service always a 5 star when dealing with you.

vallariat in Aurora, ON L4G 1L4, Canada
vallariat in Aurora, ON L4G 1L4, Canada
2 reviews Wasaga Beach, ON

The Brick delivery & customer setvice

We bought 2 leather sofas in the Barrie store post Christmas sale. Upon delivery the unpleasant drivers/delivery guys just put the sofas in the room, nowhere near where we wanted them then refused to set them up or out the feet on them. Why? Our address is nearly 30 minutes outside of Barrie, not their job, they were too busy. Take your pick. When we lived in Uxbridge even further out, they delivered, unwrapped the sofas, put on the feet AND screwed on the feet. Today, clearly The Brick is inky interested in getting your money. So we two single ladies in our late 60s have to try to position them, find the feet the put the feet on. Something they could have done in the time spent arguing with us and made The Brick shine but no, they chose to go down the hole-not my job. And interestingly, a $3000 sofa has plastic feet!!!

paul macmillan newmarket
paul macmillan newmarket
1 review ,

Flat screen tv

Didn't plan on tv shopping, but as it happened there was time for a quick visit to the Brick. The prices were advertised and thought we'd luck out and find a bargin. The salesman explained the different tv's and help us understand our needs. The door crasher seemed to be the best buy. We are enjoying our 42"Samsung very much.

Chris in Mount Albert
Chris in Mount Albert
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Bedroom furniture /boxspring mattress

Jason our salesrep. was extreamly helpful, choose the set, made a further discounted price. Happy, until the delivery time/date, that's where they go sour. The mirror came cracked, the footboard came unfinished(stain). We refused the pieces and had to wait till they could replace them. Refused the second lot as well, which we ended up having to pick up at the Markham store, because of the timing of their delivery. Took some patience on our part, but did end up happy.

Samantha from Barrie
Samantha from Barrie

Buying of home furnishings

For many years I have heard of the Brick, it truely is all it's worked up to be. The staff welcomed me with open arms and treated me as one of their own. The store was beautifully furnished and the staff was always there to lend a helping hand. The service from the Brick was FANTASTIC, and I will definatly be shopping there again!

Barry in Barrie
Barry in Barrie

bedroom furniture

Very poor service. Were promised numerous delivery dates, which never happened. When we finally threatened to cancel the whole order if it wasn't delivered before Christmas, imagine our surprise when it was delivered the day before. Furniture quality was not what we expected for the kind of money we spent.

mrs.a in forest hill
mrs.a in forest hill

cabinet

i was trying to find a cabinet for a guest room and asked for help from the salesman. he didn't quiet give me his full attention and i found it difficult to talk to him because his cell phone kept ringing!

Terry in Barrie
Terry in Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Television Purchase

The man who approached me as I entered the store was extremely helpful. I requested information regarding a television that was on sale at another store and not only did he match the price, he was also aware that another store had an even lower price. I was extremely happy with my television!

Shelley in Barrie
Shelley in Barrie

Television & Furniture

We wanted to purchase a TV this past weekend and went to the same place we have always received great service and great prices. The gentleman who help us was able to meet the sale price of a television at another store and even went on to help us save more. We are VERY frequent shoppers at the Brick and want to say THANK-YOU for all of the help and fabulous furniture/electronics we have purchased! Our home looks amazing!

Stacey, Barrie
Stacey, Barrie
4 reviews ,

5 Appliances

My husband and I were excited to have just purchased our new home and headed to the Brick to upgrade the appliances which our home builder purchased from the Brick in Barrie (location has since reloacted)We found the sales associates helpful, got a decent price and are extremly happy with our purchases. To be severly disappointed on what was to be our delievery date...when no one arrived. We contacted the Brick to find out that they had changed our delievery date, and our appliamces wouldnt be arriving for another week! We were akready moved into our new home, did our first grocery shop and the Brick was not willing to help us out and deliver our appliances any earlier. We had to wait a whole week, were not given any sort of compensation, the staff was extremly rude and demeaning...and the suffering continued!
With our purchase we recieved a 2 year warrenty on our appliances, and after not even a year the convection and outlet on our stove stopped working. It took over 2 months ( during the christmas holiday) many phone calls back and forth becasue they didnt want to honour the warrenty, and many visits with the contractor arriving at my home with the wrong parts to finally get the problem fixed
Needless to say the Brick has lost out on our service