Brick The

Reviews for Brick The

Karen from Mississauga
Karen from Mississauga

Washing machine

DO NOT USE THE BRICK! Terrible customer service from Goravl. Paid for upgraded hoses in order to allow delivery people to install and balance front loader. Hoses not shipped. Asked delivery guys about balancing as was informed this was very important with front loader washer: told it was already balanced. It was not.... And they didn't leave the wrench supplied by manufacturer to do so. Multiple calls and email to salesman Gorav - NO HELP!! Finally got a call back after calling store manager. Told I should come to store and get wrench myself!! Still waiting for my refund..... My advice is deal with a store which specializes in appliances. Will never purchase from ANY Brick store again.

Daiane from Mississauga
Daiane from Mississauga

Good Bar Chairs

I went to The Brick the night before Christmas Eve to buy two bar chairs to complete a set. Although I arrived 20 minuts before closing, the guy was very helpful and gave me a good discount (he matched the price that I had paid almost one year ago when I bought another 2 chairs. Another guy put the pieces in my car and everything was very fast. Better and easier than I imagined.

Shika in Mississauga
Shika in Mississauga

Furniture

The store was easy to walk around & check out what they had. I especially enjoyed the clearance centre downstairs. The only unenjoyablr thing, is all the sales ppl that are watching you like hawks. Every time you touch something they all run to you. It can be quiet annoying.

bet
bet

sofa

sales people friendly, neat store, not a very great selection, looking for some other furniture but were guided in a general direction not specific to what we wanted, good deals but not specific to what we wanted

sahara in the dessert
sahara in the dessert

coffee tables

the coffee table we were looking for was hard to get. We knew that the price would be reasonable at the Brick because we spoke to several of our friends who were also looking for furniture. It was fun to see it.

soni from brampton
soni from brampton

purchased dining table

I had purchased a dining table at the brick.original cost was $4000 but got it at 50% off...extremely happy with customer service...got a good deal for the piece i was eyeing for a long time

Brennan in Burlington
Brennan in Burlington
2 reviews ,

Bedroom Furntiure, Dinning Room furniture, Living Room Furntiure

Just bought a new house and need to fill it with furntiure. Went to several stores before picking the Brick Store on Dundas in Oakville . Great sales staff and their GM Syed was more then willing to work with us. Each item was selected and a price worked out for us and delivery was when they said it would be. We didn't like the dining room chairs when we got them home and they were more then happy to pick them up and delivered new ones we had picked out... all in all one stop shopping supported by a great group of people willin to help and not make excuses.